• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

muted for ever

inuit

Dont know if its my fault, or a fault of the site.
Tried to log in as a guest into sex chat yesterday.
I got a pop-up to say.." muted for ever ".

So I registered my name to see if i could get in that way, but got the same pop-up..muted for ever.
If it is My fault, im sorry....but I dont know what i did wrong!

Can Admin please look into this matter.
Cheers.
inuit

Last edited:
Good to go now :) maybe someone muted you ( might be an accident ). Else the IP you are using today might got banned already for some other users abuse.

Hello @SenorTaco , unfortunately that will not be changed. Staff is aware of what happened last night and the actions taken weren't unfair, therefore your mute/ban remains intact.

Your unfair mute huh ..so for you to go off on the mod in the main ranting and saying ban me wasn't in fair huh taco ...or I dunno having some admins blocked so you can talk shit about Zeus and the site and we not see you.so cause you finally got what you deserved it's UNFAIR ..you are troublemaking whining ass days are done ..nobody is going to unban you ..goodbye

I did it cause of a gif posted containing animal stuff. It was supposed to be only 2 hours and not forever. What does it say?

I have your ip and I'm gonna remove the mute, but don't post those kind of pics again, it's against the site's rules, the forever mute was an accident, but it might be permanent if you break rules again.

Hello Vickram, who are you? When the mute happened?And in which room were you?