• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mods,Admins assemble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz you could have caught!.. you just did what you can do with all your sources yet trying to be dadz lil princess. How funny is that :think:

You added all up his points of 2 idz and with the periods there you got your hands durt.
That was previously done to @Vikaash♥ also:giggle: dont come up with ur assumption pa

Coz you could have caught!.. you just did what you can do with all your sources yet trying to be dadz lil princess. How funny is that :think:

You added all up his points of 2 idz and with the periods there you got your hands durt.
If @Hades had given me the access to add up points, then me and my boyfriend would be the toppers here. :giggle:

Vikaash.. he got his badge after the 6 months period. Theriyaama embuna ipdi dhan edhavadhu pesa thonum pola

Ungonnaunuku 1 year complete aacha nu paathutu.vaanga doli
Y don't u go and check his profile for urself??

Status
Not open for further replies.