• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mods,Admins assemble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin V

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Hey fellas, don't get triggered just admit or get annoyed by my straight forward questions.:blah: ....

I came back with the some problems,does this "SITE" really contains rules and does it followed by you (the provoken one's) specifically. If so how can you guys appoint random badge users into room mods.To be fair, the admins should ask or vote for the volunteers who wanna be room mods as per the seniority.

From the very beginning i heard was to act as per the rules, my real question is does they exist, huh or for you the especially the badge holders you guys can customize the rules. If such thing exist, just lemme know. If not how the recent tamil room moderator "Aadhirai" was selected as one without any poling or discussion between the existing seniority based badge holders.

How can you guys just allow them without evening asking the existing badge holders. Of course you don't need to volunteer them in vote casting but for goddamn sake you should ask them nah?.

If in such cases, you can bend the rules as per your need. I just wanna know how to get my ninja badge as per your badge holders rules and regulations. Lemme know privately:hi:

Am hearing some gossips that some paedompilenss show partiality when it comes to their circles or what ever i just don't wanna mention their name here (cough..cough):Like:

I will come again with some other complaints and also by spitting faxx straight to you guys by kissing my M_Fingers (sarcastically).

Hey fellas, don't get triggered just admit or get annoyed by my straight forward questions.:blah: ....

I came back with the some problems,does this "SITE" really contains rules and does it followed by you (the provoken one's) specifically. If so how can you guys appoint random badge users into room mods.To be fair, the admins should ask or vote for the volunteers who wanna be room mods as per the seniority.

From the very beginning i heard was to act as per the rules, my real question is does they exist, huh or for you the especially the badge holders you guys can customize the rules. If such thing exist, just lemme know. If not how the recent tamil room moderator "Aadhirai" was selected as one without any poling or discussion between the existing seniority based badge holders.

How can you guys just allow them without evening asking the existing badge holders. Of course you don't need to volunteer them in vote casting but for goddamn sake you should ask them nah?.

If in such cases, you can bend the rules as per your need. I just wanna know how to get my ninja badge as per your badge holders rules and regulations. Lemme know privately:hi:

Am hearing some gossips that some paedompilenss show partiality when it comes to their circles or what ever i just don't wanna mention their name here (cough..cough):Like:

I will come again with some other complaints and also by spitting faxx straight to you guys by kissing my M_Fingers (sarcastically).
Same thoughts pangu

There are rules, the chatbot scrolls through them every 10mins or so in EVERY room. dont post underage, dont post religious or political propaganda, dont spam, dont post social media ids or phone numbers. really simple rules to follow. oh and dont cause drama.

now, why on earth would I ask other PEOPLE who they think should be the mod over them? (I wouldn't ask half these badge holders to watch over my empty wallet, sorry, but thats the honest truth, let alone watch over my site):spoileralert:

I ask the senior staff aka UniMods, Admin, and Superadmin. I take what they say, and weigh it with what I know. IF, I decide the person they pick is good, that person is asked, if they aren't good, then nothing is said to them and we move on to the next.

You see I have an advantage here, I can see what everybody is saying and how they act and interact with others in the chat.

I dont expect every mod to be well liked and loved... infact if they are, then that means they aren't doing their jobs and I'll fire them. :evilgrin1:

p.s a ninja badge takes one year and 120pts to get on the forum. you're not there yet.

Last edited:
There are rules, the chatbot scrolls through them every 10mins or so in EVERY room. dont post underage, dont post religious or political propaganda, dont spam, dont post social media ids or phone numbers. really simple rules to follow. oh and dont cause drama.

now, why on earth would I ask other PEOPLE who they think should be the mod over them? (I wouldn't ask half these badge holders to watch over my empty wallet, sorry, but thats the honest truth, let alone watch over my site):spoileralert:

I ask the senior staff aka UniMods, Admin, and Superadmin. I take what they say, and weigh it with what I know. IF, I decide the person they pick is good, that person is asked, if they aren't good, then nothing is said to them and we move on to the next.

You see I have an advantage here, I can see what everybody is saying and how they act and interact with others in the chat.

I dont expect every mod to be well liked and loved... infact if they are, then that means they aren't doing their jobs and I'll fire them. :evilgrin1:

p.s a ninja badge takes one year and 120pts to get on the forum. you're not there yet.
Well well.. if you're speaking like this, lemme tell you some fellas never say no to someone's request. I know about whom am talking very well buddy.

But what am trying to say is rules are rules that should be followed by YOUR site Unimods, Admin and superadmins too. Being your bla bla admins, doesn't mean they can't override your rules. And your picky admins uses their superiority to make some ugly things that you can't bare. How funny is that Rules are Rules.

And Speaking of Aadhirai, she thinks that she runs them as a matter of facts, she is everybody's pain in the ass nowadays. And am here to complaint about her behaviour towards users and badge holders too. With the help of your admins give her info and let her know her levels.

@Majin V bruh good Morning!! As u asked how moderators has been chosen @Hades told you how it has been. And the next thing, u can't blindly point out and say bla bla stuffs without any incidents or proofs. You told about an incident yesterday that a guest user provoking and you made a convo with that user. Abns she @Aadhirai warned you and asked you to report but not the guest user ryt. The reason is , that guest user got muted for provoking fight and u has been warned. You are not aware that the guest is muted. That's it.

@Majin V bruh good Morning!! As u asked how moderators has been chosen @Hades told you how it has been. And the next thing, u can't blindly point out and say bla bla stuffs without any incidents or proofs. You told about an incident yesterday that a guest user provoking and you made a convo with that user. Abns she @Aadhirai warned you and asked you to report but not the guest user ryt. The reason is , that guest user got muted for provoking fight and u has been warned. You are not aware that the guest is muted. That's it.
Vruh i respect your reply what if spit facts about the one you'll asking. If i tell you the act and came up with the proof. Would you all realize that rules aren't rules for every users exist.

One more thing, Right now am talking about other thing so better not try to dumb me. Let me handle with him. Am trying to prove all his picky ones are not just fair enough.

Let me clarify my perspective. I suggested the ignore and the report option. I intervened in their conflict because, as a badge user, I mentioned it to you, mainly because guests can be muted instantly. I hope this explanation provides a clear picture of my involvement in that incident.

Let me clarify my perspective. I suggested the ignore and the report option. I intervened in their conflict because, as a badge user, I mentioned it to you, mainly because guests can be muted instantly. I hope this explanation provides a clear picture of my involvement in that incident.
Is that it, actually am talking about a Admin not about room admins. And thanks for your kind info. Please step aside, i am trying to speak with Hades

If points and time matters, how easily can your picky admins make one's as ninja:Cwl: from pro.

Better solve this without knowing to all or should i come up with straight answers.

Let me be clear am trying to prove something that his intentions with what he had was wrong. Everyone should aware of it, so this shouldn't be happening again

If rules are posted publicly as well as the vise versas too

I love it when he said "I dont expect every mod to be well liked and loved... infact if they are, then that means they aren't doing their jobs and I'll fire them." :Cwl:
Now somebody got nerves to come and post here. My hearty welcomes vruh :Like: . As i suggest everyone to clarify themselves by raising their voice.

Is that it, actually am talking about a Admin not about room admins. And thanks for your kind info. Please step aside, i am trying to speak with Hades
If u r talking about a particular person, y don't u tag their name? And if u need answer only from @Hades u could've just pinged him in pvt. Y create a thread and ask everyone to keep quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.