• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mods,Admins assemble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you man??? This is a public platform where I can comment If i wanted too.... Give respect take respect
B

So why is she responding according to my replies huh? Mae nu edhuku sonna nu kooda theriyadha mutta payana naanu . Avala iruka vendiya iruka sollunga ilana naa unartha vendiyadha irukum. Hope you understand idhuku Mela ory cmnt vandhalum abuse words varum

B

So why is she responding according to my replies huh? Mae nu edhuku sonna nu kooda theriyadha mutta payana naanu . Avala iruka vendiya iruka sollunga ilana naa unartha vendiyadha irukum. Hope you understand idhuku Mela ory cmnt vandhalum abuse words varum
@Administrator he is threatening me do necessary action!!!

Hey fellas, don't get triggered just admit or get annoyed by my straight forward questions.:blah: ....

I came back with the some problems,does this "SITE" really contains rules and does it followed by you (the provoken one's) specifically. If so how can you guys appoint random badge users into room mods.To be fair, the admins should ask or vote for the volunteers who wanna be room mods as per the seniority.

From the very beginning i heard was to act as per the rules, my real question is does they exist, huh or for you the especially the badge holders you guys can customize the rules. If such thing exist, just lemme know. If not how the recent tamil room moderator "Aadhirai" was selected as one without any poling or discussion between the existing seniority based badge holders.

How can you guys just allow them without evening asking the existing badge holders. Of course you don't need to volunteer them in vote casting but for goddamn sake you should ask them nah?.

If in such cases, you can bend the rules as per your need. I just wanna know how to get my ninja badge as per your badge holders rules and regulations. Lemme know privately:hi:

Am hearing some gossips that some paedompilenss show partiality when it comes to their circles or what ever i just don't wanna mention their name here (cough..cough):Like:

I will come again with some other complaints and also by spitting faxx straight to you guys by kissing my M_Fingers (sarcastically).

COUGH COUGH... u need to have an appointment with a doctor.... anyway its your personal... let me get it very clear and straight to you.

RULES are rules, no matter who is who, even if I did or do any mistakes, @Hades will throw me away from my position.

We do not want to give selective power to chat users, because people always tend to choose their favorite person in the chat as mod or admin, then we can't cope or act along with that particular person. Our selection process is very knack and goes through several steps, not just on the spot we select some person and make an appointment as a chat mod or an admin.

If you are about report a complaint about an admin or mod, you should attach some proof(screenshot of their behaviour), so the concerned room admin will evaluate the situation and get the issue sorted.

Even though I hear a lot of gossip that the EARTH is flat, that doesn't mean it's true. Recently we have stripped a badge from one of our chat admin for breaking a rule.

Next time instead of being a sarcastic one, create a complaint with valid proof, don't just jump on any horseless wagon and keep riding it like a crazy person, that not gonna end well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.