• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Login Issue

U might have forgot ur password
yeah thats right, but why i cant reset my password, while giving reset , it says user doesnt exists , if i tried to register again then it says user already exists

yeah thats right, but why i cant reset my password, while giving reset , it says user doesnt exists , if i tried to register again then it says user already exists
Lol do u remember through which id u registered

How come it can be taken by someone else with my email ID?
@Shyam let's go over a few things, just so I can see the best way of giving the answers you need and the best way of helping you.
1- Did you register different id's (one for Indian room and one for Sex Chat room)? These two rooms are now separate, so you need different id's.
2- If you tried registering your id on Sex Chat room and said user exists then someone else registered that name already, using their own e-mail accounts. If you registered that name already and can't remember the password, and can't access the reseting please take a screenshot/print screen and post it here so we can better assist you.