• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Login Issue

Shyam

Delicate Leo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Am not able to Login in main room even though am registered

Am not able to Login in main room even though am registered
Shyam try typing your username and password slowly, and make sure you're typing it right, that's usually tge issue when we can't sign in. If it doesn't work take screenshots and let us know :)

YEs Shyam, Beryl is right, if you hadn't registered after the site changed you need to register again.

YEs Shyam, Beryl is right, if you hadn't registered after the site changed you need to register again.
yeah sexy am back here after long time, i couldnt register it again, here am attaching two screen shots. Opps screen in which format screen shots to be uploaded???

shyam you are always active member in Kerala room(Indian chat)... then again Which room are you talking about!!!! are you talking about sex chat room:rolleyes:

shyam you are always active member in Kerala room(Indian chat)... then again Which room are you talking about!!!! are you talking about sex chat room:rolleyes:
Am talking about the main room Ichayan

you need 2 logons - one for the IC and one for the main chat - you can use the same logon info :D

so you registered separately for the sexchat? I regged Groomie on IC and TheGroom on the main chat and have no issues unless I use my mobile data.

You can use the same details, same email etc but since they separated the IC off to it's own site with it's own logons you need to have registered for both. Hope you get it sorted :D