• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Let's Start Friends

I am single because I have a great day and I am not sure if you have any questions or need any further information please contact me at the end of the boss of the day of the day of the day of the day of the ..... Repeated :map:

I am single and looking back at the moment of love to see if we could ever imagine that of the day and time again for the available updates of the project is not available here in the beginning of the blue sea ....

Wait does this have a meaning :rofl1::blah:

Interesting game... btw I'm not single

Aaj
I am single and looking back at the moment of love to see if we could ever imagine that of the day and time again for the available updates of the project is not available here in the beginning of the blue sea ....

Wait does this have a meaning :rofl1::blah:

Interesting game... btw I'm not single
Aaj Blue hai paani paani aur din b sunny sunny , ajo saare on the beach yaara photo meri kheech , futti kismat hoggi teri jo tunne baat na meri maani :Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl: :headphones::headphones::headphones::headphones: