• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Let's Start Friends

I'm single because of my work experience in this field of research on my business goals for my business in India in a timely manner with my clients in India as a business partner in business with my clients in India as a customer service representative in India for the past five months ki I have a great customer experience with a customer service experience in the field and ____ goes on...

I'm single because of my work experience in this field of research on my business goals for my business in India in a timely manner with my clients in India as a business partner in business with my clients in India as a customer service representative in India for the past five months ki I have a great customer experience with a customer service experience in the field and ____ goes on...
R u a politician?

Am single because I have to go to the office to get the money back from the bank and I will be back in the next few days and I will be back in the next few days and I will be back in the next few days to complete the application process so please let me know if you have any further questions

Haha lol it's very funny :Cwl:

Comment of deepak kiran
I'm single because i'm not going anywhere I can have it in beginning my first kiss of my fiancee in a different id but it was a little awkward for the song and the rainbow girl that was in Hyderabad for a while but it is not coming back from my heart

Am single because I have to go to the office to get the money back from the bank and I will be back in the next few days and I will be back in the next few days and I will be back in the next few days to complete the application process so please let me know if you have any further questions

Haha lol it's very funny :Cwl:
oh sweetie , it means money back from the bank is the main reason you are single :Cwl: Apna sapna money money :Cwl::Cwl: