• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It would have been true that boys and girls cannot remain friends for long?❓️

Can't be a friend's...it look like cotton and fire to be a friend's..how can it be...mostly failure..majority it isn't possible to together friends always
My grandmother had given such an example of friendship between girls and boys, like a cat has friendship with milk.

My grandmother had given such an example of friendship between girls and boys, like a cat has friendship with milk.
Your grandma lucky women..not all girls 90percent failure....arey boy is for girl..when boy became aged his hormone start working and attract towards girls..this is a nature of law.same way for girls...all human haven't same mind..some have control and some don't have..don't project yaaaa boys and girls can a friend ..little slip total life damage after marriage I'm wish to boys and girls can be a friend's but nature of law against that...if boys can see boob attarctive start look a girl that is a nature of law...90 percent boys failure.....girls start flirt with beloved ones...boys flirt with all girls..first understand nature of law and how human behaviour,mind and body work

:bandid: Good questions need time to give good answers!!
Yeahhh!!!
Girls nd boys can he best frnds forever…even girls nd boys have more oppsite gender frnds then same gender without any extra expectation rather than a frndship…I even have a female best frnd in real life and we r the “BROS”…So its just depends upon point of views and your past experiences…but not everyone are same nd not everyone feel same…so by just one person we can’t judge whole relationship around the world.
Even boys and girls can have the best bond with eachother.
Only key is that just don’t expect anything more and just go with the flow and rest leave on god!!
:heart1: :hearteyes:
Very true

Yeahhh!!!
Girls nd boys can he best frnds forever…even girls nd boys have more oppsite gender frnds then same gender without any extra expectation rather than a frndship…I even have a female best frnd in real life and we r the “BROS”…So its just depends upon point of views and your past experiences…but not everyone are same nd not everyone feel same…so by just one person we can’t judge whole relationship around the world.
Even boys and girls can have the best bond with eachother.
Only key is that just don’t expect anything more and just go with the flow and rest leave on god!!
:heart1: :hearteyes:
Nice gdhde

Can boys and girls really remain best friends for a long time? What has been your experience, it has happened to you who are only friends but the feeling of love comes from bestfriend? If you can't stay then who loves first girl or boy?❓❓️please reply
Yes sommi

Can boys and girls really remain best friends for a long time? What has been your experience, it has happened to you who are only friends but the feeling of love comes from bestfriend? If you can't stay then who loves first girl or boy?❓❓️please reply
Most definitely Yes.....

:happy1:

Yes, boys and girls can remain as besties for a long time.Friendship is never gender biased. Actually the friendship btw a boy and girl is magnificent , they protect you from every toxic person, u can get a perspective of opposite sex in many things.And yes I have many male besties. ...

Asambhav:shake:

Well i wish it could be true, but there is a reason why two boys as best friend calls each others bros...but that never happens with a boy and a girl....not many out there to call theri girl best friend as their sis...

If they get close as friends, those long chats, and that intimacy develops emotions. If not mutually then otherwise.
Ultimately its not bound to happen for long...its just doesn't.