• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It would have been true that boys and girls cannot remain friends for long?❓️

Yeahhh!!!
Girls nd boys can he best frnds forever…even girls nd boys have more oppsite gender frnds then same gender without any extra expectation rather than a frndship…I even have a female best frnd in real life and we r the “BROS”…So its just depends upon point of views and your past experiences…but not everyone are same nd not everyone feel same…so by just one person we can’t judge whole relationship around the world.
Even boys and girls can have the best bond with eachother.
Only key is that just don’t expect anything more and just go with the flow and rest leave on god!!
:heart1: :hearteyes:
Lo @TaAnNu de dya tumhra bestfrend reply

A boy and a girl can definitely remain friends forever and ever. But the boy would have fallen in love soon, but according to me, they do not tell for fear of losing the bestie.
but anyone can fall for anyone…but no one wanna tell coz they don’t wanna loose their frndship for any relation !!

Can boys and girls really remain best friends for a long time? What has been your experience, it has happened to you who are only friends but the feeling of love comes from bestfriend? If you can't stay then who loves first girl or boy?❓❓️please reply

to be honest i am sure of this answer

because i dont have expertise in it

i have never been with an opposite gender for more than 2 years.

BUT CAN SURELY TELL THE FREINDSHIP BETWEEN ALWAYS COMES FIRST THAN LOVE IF YOU START LOVING YOUR FREINDS

Secondly, me and @Illusion will be best freinds for lifetime for sure :heart1:

It has been my experience that I have shared an amazing bond with the opposite gender and we still remain close buds. We have shared our problems, fun even after both of us were married to different partners.
You can remain friends forever some have even performed the bhaiya dhuj for me

Good answer student
Yeahhh!!!
Girls nd boys can he best frnds forever…even girls nd boys have more oppsite gender frnds then same gender without any extra expectation rather than a frndship…I even have a female best frnd in real life and we r the “BROS”…So its just depends upon point of views and your past experiences…but not everyone are same nd not everyone feel same…so by just one person we can’t judge whole relationship around the world.
Even boys and girls can have the best bond with eachother.
Only key is that just don’t expect anything more and just go with the flow and rest leave on god!!
:heart1: :hearteyes: