• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It would have been true that boys and girls cannot remain friends for long?❓️

a friendship between opposite genders can become close but in a Brother /sister sense ,i see a couple of my males friends as brothers and me as a sister ,they complain to me about there GF's ,jobs ,life etc and i complain to them about mine stuff and back in the day my relationships
friendship between both genders can happen and tbh last longer then most romantic relationships

Can boys and girls really remain best friends for a long time? What has been your experience, it has happened to you who are only friends but the feeling of love comes from bestfriend? If you can't stay then who loves first girl or boy?❓❓️please reply
A boy and a girl can definitely remain friends forever and ever. But the boy would have fallen in love soon, but according to me, they do not tell for fear of losing the bestie.

Interesting Question @ABHIMANYU REPLY DO
Yeahhh!!!
Girls nd boys can he best frnds forever…even girls nd boys have more oppsite gender frnds then same gender without any extra expectation rather than a frndship…I even have a female best frnd in real life and we r the “BROS”…So its just depends upon point of views and your past experiences…but not everyone are same nd not everyone feel same…so by just one person we can’t judge whole relationship around the world.
Even boys and girls can have the best bond with eachother.
Only key is that just don’t expect anything more and just go with the flow and rest leave on god!!
:heart1: :hearteyes:

Can boys and girls really remain best friends for a long time? What has been your experience, it has happened to you who are only friends but the feeling of love comes from bestfriend? If you can't stay then who loves first girl or boy?❓❓️please reply
In my case, yes ! I've a friend who's too close and people used to think we were in love, we don't have any desires or expectations from each other yet the warmth of our relation is same till date.

Btw, I'm not sure why people have to leave when there's a bit love emerging, unless one's already committed.

If you had shared your lovely moments and the dark ones, a few conversations can fix it it'll be hard painful if you gotta hold on, you gotta talk to the person involved

And I'm not someone who's against best friends falling in love, tbh I've a couple friends who are happily married (who used to be friends)

I have tried to keep platonic relationship with my female friends in college, but on two occasions girl took it as love and I had to cut sorry figure. But still we continued to be good friends even though now married to someone else.

to be honest i am sure of this answer

because i dont have expertise in it

i have never been with an opposite gender for more than 2 years.

BUT CAN SURELY TELL THE FREINDSHIP BETWEEN ALWAYS COMES FIRST THAN LOVE IF YOU START LOVING YOUR FREINDS

Secondly, me and @Illusion will be best freinds for lifetime for sure :heart1:
does @Illusion know this because otherwise it's classed as stalking :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:

Frankly speaking only two girls cannot be friends lifelong as they always hide their jealousy which at some point comes out :Cwl:

hmm, Yes absolutely Boys and girls can always be the best-friends for ever… according to me friendship is not bound to the bondings of any gender or stereotypic thinking of the society…..
If Boys-Boys and Girls-Girls can be best friends then surely boys and girls can also be the best friends life long….
And what I think too is that a boy and a girl is always feel free to Listen each other’s problems as well as happiness Rather than similar gender friends does (ie.. I mean most of the cases exceptions should be there)
Secondly, for love I must say that the feelings of love absolutely develops from the feelings of being a best friend… cause love means ur developing more trust to him/her and also your soul matches to his/her…. In that case Both should have the feelings of love for each other in there heart…. In case of admitting Love the truth is we girls r usually shy and want our Man to express his feelings for us and admit the love… and after a long silence we defined admit our feelings too…

Talking about me… yes surely I have a male best friend who still now remembers me…. Even he is too busy in his life and lives far away from me.. it has been 6 long years of our friendship but he still gets worried when im ill than my any other friend does… Also Sends me Jokes in whatsapp and try his best to make me smile when im sad…. So friendship is not bonded to any hurdles of life and society and Boys an Girls can definitely be best-Friends life long…and always stand by each other in the time of need…..

:heart1:

See tbh i have 95% male frnds n 5% female.... ... Love, frndship n whatever u say, every relationship hs thr own meaning... So if wnt to know tht a boy n girl remains bff for a long time so my ans is yes.. it thr bond r strng n thr frndship is real.... I have three male best frnds (@Tejaa @stealerofdick @Aashman ) there and tbh i love them a lot... .. :heart1: