• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Idealistic partner

I just wonder is there anyone like that
Well my idiolistic partner would be the one who can understand me on soul level
Who can read in my eyes my pain my happiness one who can pamper me like a child love me like I would never miss love in my life take care of me as much as i would take care of him
He must be handsome i literally don't like machis ki tilli type guys i like muscular guys lol
I don't like beared i m attracted to beautiful eyes and pink beautiful lips broad chest v shaped figure
More over i like guys who respect all even animals
Forget to add important thing I m possesive so i don't like flirty guys
The one who is mine is just mine
He can be friend with females but there must be boundry in friendship
He can have a besty but he must never forget i m his priority
And .... Hahaha don't wanna say more
List is long this much is enough I think to describe him
idealistic life partner is a myth.. and my taste changes with time.. so not gonna stick with one..

Last edited:
idealistic life partner is a myth.. and my taste changes with time.. so not gonna stick with one..
Thanks for becoming honest... Nice views ... But question is for normal society who believe in marriage... It is perfectly fine if someone doesn't believe in one partner for life time... I agree with your point here... But finally everyone here is going to get marry atleast most of the people and they should have an idea for a close to idealistic person so life will go smooth taking a wrong decision in life will cost so much

Thanks for becoming honest... Nice views ... But question is for normal society who believe in marriage... It is perfectly fine if someone doesn't believe in one partner for life time... I agree with your point here... But finally everyone here is going to get marry atleast most of the people and they should have an idea for a close to idealistic person so life will go smooth taking a wrong decision in life will cost so much
Yeah you're right for some extend.. that we do live in a society.. but society also sucked people for so long.. about gossiping n poking about them.. i think this new era is now where nobody cares about wat society gonna say.. just have to be happy in accordingly needed..