• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Idealistic partner

you took a comic post to a very different level to earn the brownie points from girls :)

If we were discussing this topic i wld hv shared my views accordingly!
Bro, I have no such intentions to earn any point from girls as well as boys :rofl1:.. Whoever chat with me, they know this very well... Nd secondly, I know there is such a thing will be coming from u as well lol... Many guys who see other guys standing for girls, they start labelling them as 'simp' ND whatever u say...
But what I say is simply a FACT

BTW cool down, no points of discussing those further, PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH!!

No no thr r guys too who shed tears
Though percentage differs
Yes sis correct..., no doubt there are good (honest to relations) boys and bad (dishonest to relations) girls too...

Last edited:
PS: I AM NEITHER IN OPPOSITION TO GUYS NOR GIRLS... I AM JUST STATING THE FACT AND OF COURSE EXCEPTIONS R ALWAYS THERE... AND GUYS, GIRLS BOTH ARE HUMAN AND HUMAN R NOT SIMPLE, THEY ARE 'FUCKING' COMPLICATED!!

Bro, I have no such intentions to earn any point from girls as well as boys :rofl1:.. Whoever chat with me, they know this very well... Nd secondly, I know there is such a thing will be coming from u as well lol... Many guys who see other guys standing for girls, they start labelling them as 'simp' ND whatever u say...
But what I say is simply a FACT

BTW cool down, no points of discussing those further, PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH!!

I am already cool, but also believe in stating the fact..so just stated my point!!

rest m follower of MSD so no worries!

I thought everyone will describe their idealistic partner... Here conversation is going on about who cries most girls or guys...:sarcasm:
Bro, tbh I have never such any expectation, all I want a healthy and loyal girl, who will stay with me always and we will fight odds together and win together... Relationship must be a team work, there both of the partners' contributions are equally needed, otherwise it fails!!

Bro, tbh I have never such any expectation, all I want a healthy and loyal girl, who will stay with me always and we will fight odds together and win together... Relationship must be a team work, there both of the partners' contributions are equally needed, otherwise it fails!!
You will get one healthy and loyal girl... Sare medical test kara ke shadi karna:p

And black white dumb smart muslim hindu atheist nothing matters to you? Only healthy and loyal?:(