• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Idealistic partner

this is really called a dream
Not thought of So deeply till now But I want my Life-Partner to be :-
1. He Should be a good man, Polite and of High Moral values.
2. He Should Have Sense of
Humor.
3. He Should never Scold me.
4. Should Be Verry Supportive.
5. Should always Take Care of me.
6. Should not shout my mistakes in Front of Everyone.
7. Should be A caring and Best father and son-in law.
8. If he Does any national Duty like Army Officer Or Airforce pilot Then I would be verry happy and Proud to have him.
9. Should have love towards pets.
10. Should keep some time in his busy life to spend with me.
11. Should not Flirt or say Nice words or Compare me with any other Girls.
12. Physically If I say its not so important but he should be Tall, Slim fit not too-much build up, Should not have a Beard but a Nice Mustache is preferred, Should have beautiful eyes in one word Handsome.
13. I Should always be some one Special in his life.

14. Should be Brave and Strong and adventurous too ....
15. Should have a good dressing sense.

This was all about my Dream - Man....

Attachments

• 77EA787E-609B-4210-A9EA-916F4F67F59B.gif
    77EA787E-609B-4210-A9EA-916F4F67F59B.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 50
Not thought of So deeply till now But I want my Life-Partner to be :-
1. He Should be a good man, Polite and of High Moral values.
2. He Should Have Sense of
Humor.
3. He Should never Scold me.
4. Should Be Verry Supportive.
5. Should always Take Care of me.
6. Should not shout my mistakes in Front of Everyone.
7. Should be A caring and Best father and son-in law.
8. If he Does any national Duty like Army Officer Or Airforce pilot Then I would be verry happy and Proud to have him.
9. Should have love towards pets.
10. Should keep some time in his busy life to spend with me.
11. Should not Flirt or say Nice words or Compare me with any other Girls.
12. Physically If I say its not so important but he should be Tall, Slim fit not too-much build up, Should not have a Beard but a Nice Mustache is preferred, Should have beautiful eyes in one word Handsome.
13. I Should always be some one Special in his life.

14. Should be Brave and Strong and adventurous too ....
15. Should have a good dressing sense.

This was all about my Dream - Man....

15 points without thinking deep
Had you thought deep, may be zozo would have given error that you have exedded the word limits :p

I just wonder is there anyone like that
Well my idiolistic partner would be the one who can understand me on soul level
Who can read in my eyes my pain my happiness one who can pamper me like a child love me like I would never miss love in my life take care of me as much as i would take care of him
He must be handsome i literally don't like machis ki tilli type guys i like muscular guys lol
I don't like beared i m attracted to beautiful eyes and pink beautiful lips broad chest v shaped figure
More over i like guys who respect all even animals
Forget to add important thing I m possesive so i don't like flirty guys
The one who is mine is just mine
He can be friend with females but there must be boundry in friendship
He can have a besty but he must never forget i m his priority
And .... Hahaha don't wanna say more
List is long this much is enough I think to describe him

Will pray that you get your dream boy!

one common observation girls are saying.. haven't thought much..n come up with un ending list ;)

Guys are like jo mil jaye badiya hai, bas ladki ho

Bacardi ka ad yaad aa gaya..men will be men :p

one common observation girls are saying.. haven't thought much..n come up with un ending list ;)

Guys are like jo mil jaye badiya hai, bas ladki ho

Bacardi ka ad yaad aa gaya..men will be men :p
Girls expect dream but end up compramsing
Boys always say they want simple girl but there expectations are always high

u proved it guys r so simple
Broooo... Really?? Lol u know well, it's just for saying, guys r neither simple... If they r simple, guys and their families would never torture the girls just for not giving a good dowry, if guys are simple then no girls would get killed by their in laws, no girls would get abused by their husbands also...
As a guy, I must admit, still girls adjust much much than guys... I don't know who is simple and who is complicated but it's a FACT

Broooo... Really?? Lol u know well, it's just for saying, guys r neither simple... If they r simple, guys and their families would never torture the girls just for not giving a good dowry, if guys are simple then no girls would get killed by their in laws, no girls would get abused by their husbands also...
As a guy, I must admit, still girls adjust much much than guys... I don't know who is simple and who is complicated but it's a FACT
you took a comic post to a very different level to earn the brownie points from girls :)

If we were discussing this topic i wld hv shared my views accordingly!

Girls expect dream but end up compramsing
Boys always say they want simple girl but there expectations are always high
Exactly, we girls always treat him to be the best among all be anything, But most of the boys always have complains like that girl is much better than her, She always quarrels and shouts no one quarrels like her , etc......
Bitter Reality

Exactly, we girls always treat him to be the best among all be anything, But most of the boys always have complains like that girl is much better than her, She always quarrels and shouts no one quarrels like her , etc......
Bitter Reality
You girls generalise everything!
Not all girls are same similarly not all guys are same!

Every one is different my friend