• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I tried to sketch a good boi ·ᴥ·

View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
That’s a beautiful sketch! And honestly, you might be right the eyes do say a lot without words. But after looking at that face, I’m pretty sure he’s not asking for a treat… he’s judging your artistic skills.
 
That’s a beautiful sketch! And honestly, you might be right the eyes do say a lot without words. But after looking at that face, I’m pretty sure he’s not asking for a treat… he’s judging your artistic skills.
Lolll u gave me a new perspective!! Thanks ;)
 
View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
Yes, dogs are more loyal than humans. You can get lost in their eyes. Btw beautiful sketch :highfive:
 
Top