That's so realistic.....View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
Beautiful sketch, very talented..View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
Soo talented nice pencil workView attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
Awesome. Keep showing us your all talent one by one. Really superb drawing. ty for sharing. Keep it up.View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
Wow its amazing..View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
That's wonderful ... eyes are so realistic ... my dog "Angel" looks at me same when she gets upset on me ...View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
Wow very nycView attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
View attachment 435798
I sketched this little soul few years ago.
There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.
Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
![]()
Thank you so much!!That's so realistic.....
And yeah you can feel the emotional connection with them through their eyes....
<3 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づNice![]()
Sounds like my teacher appreciated me!! Hehe. Thank you ma'am!!Beautiful sketch, very talented..
Thank you Moheeb jiSoo talented nice pencil work
Yes and ur my student na so u better show the same talent asap!!Awesome. Keep showing us your all talent one by one. Really superb drawing. ty for sharing. Keep it up.
Thank you Zenitsu sannn ✧\(>o<)ノ✧Wow its amazing..
Yeah dog’s eyes are expressive and you should definitely give him a treat haha.
Haha i know right! My doggo Rudolph does the sameThat's wonderful ... eyes are so realistic ... my dog "Angel" looks at me same when she gets upset on me ...
Thank you doruu :* ( ◜‿◝ )♡Wow very nyc
yes yes MaamYes and ur my student na so u better show the same talent asap!!![]()

You did it very well beeeeeThank you doruu :* ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Welcome nezuko chanThank you Zenitsu sannn ✧\(>o<)ノ✧
