• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I tried to sketch a good boi ·ᴥ·

BayBee

Newbie
1000124324.jpg


I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
 
View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
That's so realistic.....

And yeah you can feel the emotional connection with them through their eyes....
 
View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
Awesome. Keep showing us your all talent one by one. Really superb drawing. ty for sharing. Keep it up.
 
View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
Wow its amazing..
Yeah dog’s eyes are expressive and you should definitely give him a treat haha.
 
View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:
That's wonderful ... eyes are so realistic ... my dog "Angel" looks at me same when she gets upset on me ...
 
View attachment 435798

I sketched this little soul few years ago.

There’s something about a dog’s eyes that feels so quietly human… like they can look at you and say everything without saying a word.

Maybe I’m overthinking a dog sketch. Maybe he just wants a treat.
:rofl1:

That's so realistic.....

And yeah you can feel the emotional connection with them through their eyes....
Thank you so much!!
 
Top