• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I GUESS NOT...

I'm so lost i just though everyone got along :D but seriously we all chat, hi! and throw the odd comment in :p surely we can be civil to one another :angel:

I can be civil... wait... sassing doesn't count as being uncivil does it???

That's just what life is like these days respect and common decency went out the window in the 90s. Soon as the 00s came around the corner it seems 90% of the worlds population decided to back to the medieval times when respect was demanded and not earned.

I was raised to treat people the same way I expect to be treated. Young kids don't appear to get taught that anymore

I'm so lost i just though everyone got along :D but seriously we all chat, hi! and throw the odd comment in :p surely we can be civil to one another :angel:
This was a forum issue..not a chat issue..and FUCK civility lol....the issue at hand was the 1st amendment and ones rights not to be censored.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can be civil... wait... sassing doesn't count as being uncivil does it???

That's just what life is like these days respect and common decency went out the window in the 90s. Soon as the 00s came around the corner it seems 90% of the worlds population decided to back to the medieval times when respect was demanded and not earned.

I was raised to treat people the same way I expect to be treated. Young kids don't appear to get taught that anymore
I agree with you,as a rule,(and no being sassy isnt uncivil lol)but the original topic was a bigger picture..and matter of 1st amendment rights.The forum is for us to share ideas and bring up topics for discussion...and I know we dont all come from the same part of the world..and our views will differ....but thats the idea right?....to talk openly and find a common ground...free from censorship.And Im not talking about abusing one another...but sometimes a heated topic is just that....we cant candy coat the world.

it all went totally over my head but in any situation you can disagree with someone without resorting to insults or abusing :D

240b06576b518a353907d536df60e013.gif

:D