• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I GUESS NOT...

M

Mag Pie

CnKGXm6.jpg
[/IMG]
CnKGXm6.jpg
[/IMG]

Me agrees. Where is it? We are all free to speak!

“The problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it.

The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense!”
Brian Cox

Holy Fuck, MAGS is American, She's got the 2nd down, and the First now, She's on a roll....Atta Girl....USA, USA, USA.

Free speech is all fine and dandy, until a VIP uses their power to abuse and bully regular users. (who have every right to be there)
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts, absolutely...
*and no, I'm not talking about Mags...

Free speech is all fine and dandy, until a VIP uses their power to abuse and bully regular users. (who have every right to be there)
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts, absolutely...
*and no, I'm not talking about Mags...
:surprised: lol think I know who you mean..and sorry she went at you.Didn't see what exactly happened..but I know you don't go around looking to start shit.

I never start shit, and yes some VIP's really do start shit with others for no apparent reason. And unfortunately I had to put up with shit from some of them, because they have this petty little mind and concept they are free to say whatever they want to whoever they want. Freedom comes with respect, it doesn't mean that you can just be mean an awful to people.

I never start shit, and yes some VIP's really do start shit with others for no apparent reason. And unfortunately I had to put up with shit from some of them, because they have this petty little mind and concept they are free to say whatever they want to whoever they want. Freedom comes with respect, it doesn't mean that you can just be mean an awful to people.

There is one vip who seems to think they have power in chat and can talk to people like shit because they think they are untouchable and if you dare to have an opinion that differs to theirs then you are an asshole. Also trying to get involved in and judging other people's lives.... fix your own life before you try to meddle in others.

There is one vip who seems to think they have power in chat and can talk to people like shit because they think they are untouchable and if you dare to have an opinion that differs to theirs then you are an asshole. Also trying to get involved in and judging other people's lives.... fix your own life before you try to meddle in others.
we have a few....stupidity knows no gender boundaries lol

I try to go outta my way o keep it cool with the ladies in the room...we all get enough shit from the beggars ..we dont need it from each other..but that being said...some of the ladies need to be taken down a peg or two...I realize we all have our own opinions but sweet jesus lol....Ill I can say....block block block lol bout all you can do.

I try to go outta my way o keep it cool with the ladies in the room...we all get enough shit from the beggars ..we dont need it from each other..but that being said...some of the ladies need to be taken down a peg or two...I realize we all have our own opinions but sweet jesus lol....Ill I can say....block block block lol bout all you can do.
You are one of my fav peeps in here! You actually made me wanna stay here when I was like oh well I am done. I do all the blocking thing, but my kind nature just wished we could all get along. So ya pimp lol ya gotta put up with me lol cause we all da crazies :p

You are one of my fav peeps in here! You actually made me wanna stay here when I was like oh well I am done. I do all the blocking thing, but my kind nature just wished we could all get along. So ya pimp lol ya gotta put up with me lol cause we all da crazies :p
Ditto woman lol and I agree..I wish we could all find a way to at the very least be civil....especially the regulars in the room...makes for a much nicer atmosphere ...but thank god for the perma block lol..all da blocksss ....for all da real crazysesess lol