• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to stay away from online sex chat addiction

Mind over matter. Once u get addicted to it, it's really hard to stop it. You have to find a diversion.

As for me, i must admit that im my less than one month of using the site (btw its my first time using an online sex portal lol). I got so addicted i couldnt even finish a day without going to the chat room

But what keeps me from going back there is not really sexting (well i wouldnt deny that im enjoying it lol)but the people there, their simple hi's and hello's, asking u how's ur day...etc

Im trying to limit my self so i didnt log in for a day, i made it, yes. But i feel utterly sad..im serious.. I didnt get to greet my friends in the chatroom for a day..☹️ and i miss them...

Before saying something.. first I am not offending anyone here pls don't mind...
To get rid of one addiction never choose the other unrealistic things to get addicted to,
like some suggested... don't go for gaming addiction to get rid of this addiction.
If you want to truely get out of the thought of sex chat focus on something else
Read books it's an endless road of glory, dwell in music , enjoy the nature feel it. Exercise.
what I mean to say is choose real things instead of virtual to get rid of virtual addictions .
That's all
What I thought u expressed, good one :Like:

Last edited:
Before saying something.. first I am not offending anyone here pls don't mind...
To get rid of one addiction never choose the other unrealistic things to get addicted to,
like some suggested... don't go for gaming addiction to get rid of this addiction.
If you want to truely get out of the thought of sex chat focus on something else
Read books it's an endless road of glory, dwell in music , enjoy the nature feel it. Exercise.
what I mean to say is choose real things instead of virtual to get rid of virtual addictions .
That's all
Doing the same thing, working , cooking , etc etc :giggle: instead of online chat

That's all
Can't agree more.

Mind over matter. Once u get addicted to it, it's really hard to stop it. You have to find a diversion.

As for me, i must admit that im my less than one month of using the site (btw its my first time using an online sex portal lol). I got so addicted i couldnt even finish a day without going to the chat room

But what keeps me from going back there is not really sexting (well i wouldnt deny that im enjoying it lol)but the people there, their simple hi's and hello's, asking u how's ur day...etc

Im trying to limit my self so i didnt log in for a day, i made it, yes. But i feel utterly sad..im serious.. I didnt get to greet my friends in the chatroom for a day..☹ and i miss them...
Keep Enjoying it.. haha

@Deepak Kiran buddy u have a life out of virtual world, now u have a serious responsibility of ur personal life as u got engaged recently, so better talk to ur fiance n know her well, understand her well, sry for taking ur personal here but it's just a suggestion from a frnd for the thread u posted.
Because after marriage he has nothing to speak then :rolleyes:. She only speak he listen.

Apart from jokes control yourself is the best thing you can do if i think not to come to zozo as i will 3 month 4 month breaks will be taken by me sometimes. 90s kid has the capacity to control over it because we also lived in a gadget free environment. Its my own perspective not to hurt others 2k kids. I know some people who tell gonna take a brake and went to different chat site lolz. So control the self is thr one more lesson i learned from zozo. Zozo gives you lot of experience.

Apart from jokes control yourself is the best thing you can do if i think not to come to zozo as i will 3 month 4 month breaks will be taken by me sometimes. 90s kid has the capacity to control over it because we also lived in a gadget free environment. Its my own perspective not to hurt others 2k kids. I know some people who tell gonna take a brake and went to different chat site lolz. So control the self is thr one more lesson i learned from zozo. Zozo gives you lot of experience.
Which exp your talking :Laugh1:

Well - An idle mind is the devil's workshop! So keep the mind busy always. At one point we realise that this is very trivial .

And most importantly never ever trust anybody here too quick ! Think million times befor sharing your personals. Sweet talk is like a boomerang!

Its ultimately our choice buddy, to stay online or not. We can very well overcome it when we set the phone aside for a while !

வினை விதைத்தவன் வினை அறுப்பான்
(actions have consequences ) - the ray of light from god