• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to handle boobies?

GUYS....Please go through this !!!!

First you politely ask if you can do it, when you get her approval put your hands on top of her boobs and squeeze them gently, pay attention to her reactions, if she likes it, rub them some more, thumbs circling around her nipples, make them hard, squeeze them some more ....
The area around the nipples are the most sensitive so that’s the area you could massage and even kiss.

But in general, try to “read” your partner and how she responds to certain touches. Continue if she seems to like it, do something else if she starts to look bored. And don’t focus too much on just her breasts. Or genitals. Feel her where you can and find her soft spots this way. It is an exploration so there are no manuals to follow!
Minervaa, I think you should post a seperate thread on this topic. I love to see your input darling :inlove:.

GUYS....Please go through this !!!!

First you politely ask if you can do it, when you get her approval put your hands on top of her boobs and squeeze them gently, pay attention to her reactions, if she likes it, rub them some more, thumbs circling around her nipples, make them hard, squeeze them some more ....
The area around the nipples are the most sensitive so that’s the area you could massage and even kiss.

But in general, try to “read” your partner and how she responds to certain touches. Continue if she seems to like it, do something else if she starts to look bored. And don’t focus too much on just her breasts. Or genitals. Feel her where you can and find her soft spots this way. It is an exploration so there are no manuals to follow!
Noted lol :giggle: u forget to say about a lovely bite on nipples :wink:
Note : sry if anything vulgar

Hello, bad guysssss!!

Lets talk about that part in which women take great pride in and you men always get excited about.

Boobs!!

Here we go.

How to handle boobies?

For men:
1)Keep in mind that boobs are not stress balls, so just don't squeeze them, it hurts.
2)Always play with them gently, a soft touch, a gentle press is good enough, no need to go berserk on them.
3)If you have habits of smoking or drinking, just cleanse your mouth before sucking them.
4)If you have any oral infection be extra careful, cause you might spread it to the baby, if she is a nursing mother.
5)Don't lick boobies like an ice pop, cause we prefer kissing or sucking (We only prefer licking when it comes to down there ;)).

For women:
1)Be open and talk to men when they are pressing too hard.
2)Always clean boobs with some warm water after having sex to avoid any bacterial development.
3)If you are a nursing mother and if your partner has any smoking or drinking habits, after having sex, clean your boobs with warm water. Don't directly feed your baby.
4)Check your boobies every few months, if you sense anything unusual or any hard lump inside or having pain, don't ignore. Consult a doctor.
5)Always remember "With great boobs comes great responsibility":holiday:.

Some boob jokes:

1)Boobs!! The word itself definitely created by boys. I mean look at those perfectly placed o's(two o's for two boobies) between two b's(B for Boys).

2)You might not know, but let me tell you even the guys who's behind Google, definitely got that "Google" word after seeing some good pair of boobies, again o's between g's(G for Guys). Now whenever you open google, you see a pair of boobies :Cwl:.

3)You should give some extra credit to nipples, because without them boobs are pointless (I hope you got the joke).

4)The existence of boobs does prove one thing:

That guys can focus on two things at once.

5) What do you call two identical pair of breasts?

"Identitties".

And if you have more points to add, just post them in the comments below:angel:.
Appreciating your efforts dear... To put all the facts n fun in one place about the most sensitive part in women ... :clapping:

You both are so curious to know... Why don't you both ask Google ji the same ..... :facepalm:
When you are master at something do ask for advice :p. All the theories Are in mind. Waiting to catch up for practical sessions. asking for a advice from gokul is not good if u search for stomach ache he said i have a cancer :rolleyes:. Its human nature still you open something you have curosity ti know after u opened it was calm and cool.

Hello, bad guysssss!!

Lets talk about that part in which women take great pride in and you men always get excited about.

Boobs!!

Here we go.

How to handle boobies?

For men:
1)Keep in mind that boobs are not stress balls, so just don't squeeze them, it hurts.
2)Always play with them gently, a soft touch, a gentle press is good enough, no need to go berserk on them.
3)If you have habits of smoking or drinking, just cleanse your mouth before sucking them.
4)If you have any oral infection be extra careful, cause you might spread it to the baby, if she is a nursing mother.
5)Don't lick boobies like an ice pop, cause we prefer kissing or sucking (We only prefer licking when it comes to down there ;)).

For women:
1)Be open and talk to men when they are pressing too hard.
2)Always clean boobs with some warm water after having sex to avoid any bacterial development.
3)If you are a nursing mother and if your partner has any smoking or drinking habits, after having sex, clean your boobs with warm water. Don't directly feed your baby.
4)Check your boobies every few months, if you sense anything unusual or any hard lump inside or having pain, don't ignore. Consult a doctor.
5)Always remember "With great boobs comes great responsibility":holiday:.

Some boob jokes:

1)Boobs!! The word itself definitely created by boys. I mean look at those perfectly placed o's(two o's for two boobies) between two b's(B for Boys).

2)You might not know, but let me tell you even the guys who's behind Google, definitely got that "Google" word after seeing some good pair of boobies, again o's between g's(G for Guys). Now whenever you open google, you see a pair of boobies :Cwl:.

3)You should give some extra credit to nipples, because without them boobs are pointless (I hope you got the joke).

4)The existence of boobs does prove one thing:

That guys can focus on two things at once.

5) What do you call two identical pair of breasts?

"Identitties".

And if you have more points to add, just post them in the comments below:angel:.

I'm the one behind the Google and my intention is 'Girls having boobies for guys to lust and enjoy eachother '