Dear @Aarzooo,
We've never met, but wow...... I genuinely loved this.
The way you've cultivated your LUST is fascinating. I wouldn't simply call it an urge, but rather an intimate understanding of yourself. That level of self-awareness is rare, and perhaps that's precisely what made your question so intriguing… intriguing enough to make me respond.. lol.
I believe the real art isn't in competing with a woman's understanding of her own pleasure, but in knowing her well enough to discover what she hasn't yet put into words.
P.S. Intimacy is less about proving what one can do and more about discovering what two people can awaken in each other. Sometimes it's a touch, a kiss, exploring a darker side, or even an unexpected roleplay that unlocks a whole new dimension of desire. After all, some pleasures aren't discovered by knowing yourself alone, but by discovering what happens when two curious minds dare to explore together. We never know until we do.
An admirer of the art of desire,
Atharv.
We've never met, but wow...... I genuinely loved this.
The way you've cultivated your LUST is fascinating. I wouldn't simply call it an urge, but rather an intimate understanding of yourself. That level of self-awareness is rare, and perhaps that's precisely what made your question so intriguing… intriguing enough to make me respond.. lol.
I believe the real art isn't in competing with a woman's understanding of her own pleasure, but in knowing her well enough to discover what she hasn't yet put into words.
P.S. Intimacy is less about proving what one can do and more about discovering what two people can awaken in each other. Sometimes it's a touch, a kiss, exploring a darker side, or even an unexpected roleplay that unlocks a whole new dimension of desire. After all, some pleasures aren't discovered by knowing yourself alone, but by discovering what happens when two curious minds dare to explore together. We never know until we do.
An admirer of the art of desire,
Atharv.