Aarzooo
Newbie
Lust is the most purest, yet most misconstrued or misjudged word and feeling...
Lusting someone the right way takes time; it requires countless things to fall into place, and the presence of a deeply sentient heart and a discerning mind...
I've always appreciated myself for the way I lust myself...
Every touch I make on my body is filled with passion, intensity, and tenderness...
I've traversed my fingers over every possible inches of my body, making my body realize the symphony it shares with the heart inside..
Had he ever done it the way I did? Perhaps… perhaps not...
Every touch I make is solely for my pleasure... The way I press my lips on my shoulders, taking my fingers down to the apices on my chest, giving it the pleasure and pain it deserves; from hovering to stroking to clasping and to cradling, giving it a fervent squeeze...
And then moving down to the quiet centre to reach the third dimple on my body... Mapping it's dimensions has always been a revelry...!
And then the most exciting glide... To the prettiest, softest, the most delicate yet the most profound organ...
No hand but mine has ever known her...Mine was the only touch she has ever known... It is the warmth of my fingers and the tender rhythm of my touch that she knows...
Now him...
Well, who's that 'him'...?
It's all the men who fuck...!
Do they fuck to please you? Or do they fuck to please themselves...?
Even if he use the wordings like, 'your pleasure is my priority', 'you go first baby girl...', 'I'm gonna make you cum multiple times', 'I'm gonna fuck you hard that your legs gonna hesitate to move', and more....., are these for us?
Somewhere, deep inside, all these are for his pleasure, to satisfy the XY chromosomes, to seek their own certainty and reassure themselves that they are capable of making a woman 'cum'... Lol
Will his finger movements be as tender as mine? Will his tongue make me quiver, the way my hands make me? Will his pleasure rod be as gentle as my fingers? Even the hardcore movements my fingers make are exclusively for my pleasure, but his 'manhood' might hurt you and he in that moment might end up fucking you hard just to silence his hunger...
I'm in a quest, or rather, I'm in a hunt for a man, who can lust me just for me...<3
Every wandering soul reaches the end of its pursuit....
Hey, men out there…
Tell me, can your lust for me ever rival the lust I’ve so fiercely cultivated for myself?
------Aarzooo