• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happiest bday my dumbass♥️RAM♥️

Last edited:
View attachment 86089

Happy birthday to you my dear stupid idiot dosth @Ramchand ......

I Think ur supposed to get wiser and finer with age ????? Well that's ok.... Therz allways next year ......... :giggle: :giggle:

View attachment 86091

I Think ur not looking for a gift.... Becoz my presence itself is gift to u ..... :Cwl::Cwl:

Happy birthday ra ..

Don't forget to smile and laugh akwardly when all wishes you " happy birthday to u"......:rofl1::rofl1:

View attachment 86096

Happy happy birthday to my sweet cute stupid dosth @Ramchand pedha bacha ani feel ayye pilla bacha.....

May all your dreams come true ra.... Be happy allways.... Keep smiling..... Make others laugh with ur picha pilla veshalu....

Happy birthday my well wishers.... Supporter.... My stupid Dosth.... Stay blessed.....:inlove:
Gift ivvave ante my presence eh gift anta :wondering: Hehe anyway thank you ey pilla bacha :heart1:

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAYYY YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT❤️✨

Have the happiest and a blessed day today and a smooth year ;)

☁️I hope you grow shorter and live longer☁️

Really wishing hard on that growing shorter part :fingercross:

You’re an a1 Idiot and I like that about you.:fest: So be the same idiot and a dumbass that you are although you’re getting older. :holiday::punch:

❤️Much love to you only on THIS day❤️

Because imma slap you right after the clock strikes 12 tonight:slap:
You wish i grow shorter:rofl1: I felt i was more sarcastic than anyone here till i met you huh.. Issokay Thanks anyway:tso: Btw bring a stool when u come to slap me :p

Many many happy returns of the my idiot dumbass crazy mad lambu @Ramchand ❤️❤️❤️ The most important person in my life..... Tbh I'm blessed to have u in my love my loveable once.... Idiot you always make me smile... The reason of my smile... My peace... may god bless you champion.... Do well and shine bright in your life.... With lots of love..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:hearteyes: Again thank you soooo much bete. :tso: :heart1:

My brother from another mother :heart1: Thank you soooo much for these beautiful efforts:hearteyes::holiday: btw take care of mess girl

yeah she is been taken care of i made her understand
that we need to freinds first we can be lovers directly
so now we talk sometimes as freinds :blush:

you are ITACHI , i am SASUKE :blush::heart1: