• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happiest bday my dumbass♥️RAM♥️

Many many happy returns of the my idiot dumbass crazy mad lambu @Ramchand ❤️❤️❤️ The most important person in my life..... Tbh I'm blessed to have u in my love my loveable once.... Idiot you always make me smile... The reason of my smile... My peace... may god bless you champion.... Do well and shine bright in your life.... With lots of love..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Many many happy returns of the my idiot dumbass crazy mad lambu @Ramchand ❤️❤️❤️ The most important person in my life..... Tbh I'm blessed to have u in my love my loveable once.... Idiot you always make me smile... The reason of my smile... My peace... may god bless you champion.... Do well and shine bright in your life.... With lots of love..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Happy birthday kamchandan @Ramchand :holiday: :heart1:

BeautyPlus_20220909181433484_save.jpg

Happy birthday to you my dear stupid idiot dosth @Ramchand ......

I Think ur supposed to get wiser and finer with age ????? Well that's ok.... Therz allways next year ......... :giggle: :giggle:

BeautyPlus_20220909181501105_save.jpg

I Think ur not looking for a gift.... Becoz my presence itself is gift to u ..... :Cwl::Cwl:

Happy birthday ra ..

Don't forget to smile and laugh akwardly when all wishes you " happy birthday to u"......:rofl1::rofl1:

BeautyPlus_20220910000814615_save.jpg

Happy happy birthday to my sweet cute stupid dosth @Ramchand pedha bacha ani feel ayye pilla bacha.....

May all your dreams come true ra.... Be happy allways.... Keep smiling..... Make others laugh with ur picha pilla veshalu....

Happy birthday my well wisher.... Supporter.... My stupid Dosth.... Stay blessed.....:inlove:

Last edited:
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAYYY YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT❤️✨

Have the happiest and a blessed day today and a smooth year ;)

☁️I hope you grow shorter and live longer☁️

Really wishing hard on that growing shorter part :fingercross:

You’re an a1 Idiot and I like that about you.:fest: So be the same idiot and a dumbass that you are although you’re getting older. :holiday::punch:

❤️Much love to you only on THIS day❤️

Because imma slap you right after the clock strikes 12 tonight:slap:

To have in ur love and lovable once. Happy to be in your life:brokenheart: . Ok be happy good byee... U did phd in saying breakup and goodbyee in different style... U cheater.. .. Good byee... Am already reached himachalpradesh.. On my way to himalayas.. Good byee cheater :smoking: