• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happiest bday my dumbass♥️RAM♥️

To have in ur love and lovable once. Happy to be in your life:brokenheart: . Ok be happy good byee... U did phd in saying breakup and goodbyee in different style... U cheater.. .. Good byee... Am already reached himachalpradesh.. On my way to himalayas.. Good byee cheater :smoking:
I m der na akka :inlove: :kiss::blush:

Many many happy returns of the my idiot dumbass crazy mad lambu @Ramchand ❤️❤️❤️ The most important person in my life..... Tbh I'm blessed to have u in my love my loveable once.... Idiot you always make me smile... The reason of my smile... My peace... may god bless you champion.... Do well and shine bright in your life.... With lots of love..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
images - 2022-09-10T082443.149.jpeg
Happy birthday @Ramchand :Listening::holiday::fest:

Many many happy returns of the my idiot dumbass crazy mad lambu @Ramchand ❤️❤️❤️ The most important person in my life..... Tbh I'm blessed to have u in my love my loveable once.... Idiot you always make me smile... The reason of my smile... My peace... may god bless you champion.... Do well and shine bright in your life.... With lots of love..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
5c65700ecf3230a508aca1ff05945f9b.gif
@Ramchand