Dhvani
Wellknown Ace
CursiveWow that's nice do you write straight ya little / inclined manner
CursiveWow that's nice do you write straight ya little / inclined manner
Thats greatCursive
You always comes with more detailing to the post its awesome, ya and handwriting and signatures are said so but your examples are brilliantHello and good evening bro. As always you come up with interesting posts. Well As far the handwriting goes, I did have a good one in school and then once when I went to college it started degrading, thank fully not my scores though. But now when I write it's a like a doctors prescription hahahahahahaha. To add to your thread in fact they say that the signature of a person defines the character more. Though I don't believe in all this. The dictators of the earlier era had the worst handwriting yet they conquered the world. Alexander the great so called did know how to read and write yet he conquered the world. Genghis Khan is another proof of that. It's about character I would say and handwriting and all don't mind. Cheers!!!
Thank you! Yes, I remember those school days when good handwriting felt like a special achievement. Cursive writing definitely had its own charm.How well you write. There was an old saying the handwriting defines the character. I don't think so but in my childhood days i have done so much hardwork to make mine better. At that time it was like a craze thing to have a good handwriting. What about you did you have similar thing at school days though after the study i don't gave that much importantance still i like to write in stylish manner. And when ever thinks of it the cursive writing will come to my mind. Did you ever tried it some times they decided the marksheets in language ones though not in other subjects what are your points on this
Thats exactly the school time memoriesThank you! Yes, I remember those school days when good handwriting felt like a special achievement. Cursive writing definitely had its own charm.