• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Handwriting and Character

Actually, I did my 2 nd Bachelor’s and Master’s back to back, and my friend was with me through that whole 5-year journey. She was the one who pleaded with me to take a one-year break before we moved on to the next step.

But that one year is now nearing two years! So whether she joins me or not, I have decided I am going to start my PhD as soon as possible. I don’t want to keep waiting for the “right time” anymore.

And honestly, I agree with you… maybe there is never a perfect time. Sometimes we just have to start. ❤️

​
oh my my!!! Intelligence with beauty is so rare ... they say. You are one great example for that. BTW it will be fun to read your scribbles, try posting it and let us try if we can read. kudos to you and best luck for PhD
 
oh my my!!! Intelligence with beauty is so rare ... they say. You are one great example for that. BTW it will be fun to read your scribbles, try posting it and let us try if we can read. kudos to you and best luck for PhD

During 2024, I think I wrote one huge Tamil poem, like a metro train ah ah I wrote it so fast that even now I am still figuring out a few words from it. I can get lines spontaneously while sleeping, driving, taking a bath… literally anytime. ;)​
 
Ahem o_O
One I completed during my college-going days, and the other two while I was working. I was actually planning to join a PhD too, but my friend asked me to take a one-year break… and now that one-year break is slowly nearing two years:(
​
So when are you planning to start phd i will send cheethraa with you for your support ;)
 
Education is extremely important, i had to self learn so many things later on, had to read so much that a library can be filled with it.
I had to work double then others and still do, also i was lucky in many ways which most don't get.
So education may not matter in few cases but it has great importance in general.
Yaaa i can understand your words
 
Lets assume that handwriting defines your character, I didn't give that chance to anyone. In school I had never done any homework, so lost all homework marks. In exams ... even for engineering, I never used supplements. Why to write so much? I am lazy ... too lazy. Completed other two degrees (sorry three) , believing on my brain. Write only sufficient to get passing marks. But now I can write so much in 4 languages, very beautiful writing ... on mobile :)

Almost everyone forget handwriting after formal education is complete. Handwriting only defines you, if your handwriting is to be judged by law for any reason, but not your character.
Ya your point are very valued ones
 
During 2024, I think I wrote one huge Tamil poem, like a metro train ah ah I wrote it so fast that even now I am still figuring out a few words from it. I can get lines spontaneously while sleeping, driving, taking a bath… literally anytime. ;)​
Ahaa a hiden poetess i am waiting for that tamil poem to get published
 
During 2024, I think I wrote one huge Tamil poem, like a metro train ah ah I wrote it so fast that even now I am still figuring out a few words from it. I can get lines spontaneously while sleeping, driving, taking a bath… literally anytime. ;)​
hahaha Now I can easily say that I could read your Tamil poem, because I won't even understand a single word of it :)

BTW - Poems give birth exactly the way you said. If I catch even one line when driving, i just park bike and first write it down and complete it quickly when I reach destination.
 
hahaha Now I can easily say that I could read your Tamil poem, because I won't even understand a single word of it :)

BTW - Poems give birth exactly the way you said. If I catch even one line when driving, i just park bike and first write it down and complete it quickly when I reach destination.

I used to do that while driving too. Sometimes I would unlock my phone and record my thoughts. But to be frank, writing or typing is far better because I can write exactly what I am thinking ✍️ without interrupting the flow of the thought, unlike when I am recording.​
 
How well you write. There was an old saying the handwriting defines the character. I don't think so but in my childhood days i have done so much hardwork to make mine better. At that time it was like a craze thing to have a good handwriting. What about you did you have similar thing at school days though after the study i don't gave that much importantance still i like to write in stylish manner. And when ever thinks of it the cursive writing will come to my mind. Did you ever tried it some times they decided the marksheets in language ones though not in other subjects what are your points on this
Mine handwriting is way too good
 
How well you write. There was an old saying the handwriting defines the character. I don't think so but in my childhood days i have done so much hardwork to make mine better. At that time it was like a craze thing to have a good handwriting. What about you did you have similar thing at school days though after the study i don't gave that much importantance still i like to write in stylish manner. And when ever thinks of it the cursive writing will come to my mind. Did you ever tried it some times they decided the marksheets in language ones though not in other subjects what are your points on this
I agree, handwriting doesn’t define character, but neat handwriting definitely has its own charm. I used to care about it in school too
 
I agree, handwriting doesn’t define character, but neat handwriting definitely has its own charm. I used to care about it in school too
Ya at school time i too... At that time it was something so much important like, all looked with envy to those who writes beautiful, and teachers may always make there writing the rolemodels for othets.
 
How well you write. There was an old saying the handwriting defines the character. I don't think so but in my childhood days i have done so much hardwork to make mine better. At that time it was like a craze thing to have a good handwriting. What about you did you have similar thing at school days though after the study i don't gave that much importantance still i like to write in stylish manner. And when ever thinks of it the cursive writing will come to my mind. Did you ever tried it some times they decided the marksheets in language ones though not in other subjects what are your points on this
Hello and good evening bro. As always you come up with interesting posts. Well As far the handwriting goes, I did have a good one in school and then once when I went to college it started degrading, thank fully not my scores though. But now when I write it's a like a doctors prescription hahahahahahaha. To add to your thread in fact they say that the signature of a person defines the character more. Though I don't believe in all this. The dictators of the earlier era had the worst handwriting yet they conquered the world. Alexander the great so called did know how to read and write yet he conquered the world. Genghis Khan is another proof of that. It's about character I would say and handwriting and all don't mind. Cheers!!!
 
Top