• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum nowadays!

When this is the situation of a senior user who doesn't follow the rules of forum and keep flooding the with n number of post, how can we make new users to follow....
I ask old users to support n help for new ppl make them understand why to follow the rules...

WWhen u come online read the post n understand y we r banging our heads, but look u skipped to read the thread which is posted by 12:19am n u started posting ur threads continuously from 12 :27 am...is it a some kind joke @subash cool
Screenshot_20220113-032409.pngScreenshot_20220113-032431.png

This isn't a joke @subash cool ,keep ur post limited n follow the rules...

Dont be a bad example for new users

When this is the situation of a senior user who doesn't follow the rules of forum and keep flooding the with n number of post, how can we make new users to follow....
I ask old users to support n help for new ppl make them understand why to follow the rules...

WWhen u come online read the post n understand y we r banging our heads, but look u skipped to read the thread which is posted by 12:19am n u started posting ur threads continuously from 12 :27 am...is it a some kind joke @subash cool
View attachment 45461View attachment 45462

This isn't a joke @subash cool ,keep ur post limited n follow the rules...

Dont be a bad example for new users
Nala soninga yup i understand...

ur msg pathathum all post um delete paniten...i know my mistake anyway itha soli irukalam ss aha pani iruka vendam i think...sonthuku tks bro..
Buddy English pls, this is common room...
N i dont understand Tamil :map: but i got what u wanna say...taking ss of urs is required to take action...bcoz u r a senior guy, where Its not required for me to pm u n alert you to follow the rules..like i do for newbies...

Hope u understand the purpose of taking ss

"Self knowledge is first step to maturity"

"Few months back we realised - now few members realised - few days later few will be realise"

"Experience teaches everything - no need to worry about this"

If we keep restrictions they form into groups n start revolt on us, n make unity is strength threads LoL

We already experienced last time when we kept restrictions for status and now they realised so we strongly believe one day the spammer will become a responsible user.

Maturity comes vth experience

PS: let them spam our toughest CBI officers @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️ set them very soon

"Few months back we realised - now few members realised - few days later few will be realise"

If we keep restrictions they form into groups n start revolt on us, n make unity is strength threads LoL

We already experienced last time when we kept restrictions for status and now they realised so we strongly believe one day the spammer will become a responsible user.

PS: let them spam our toughest CBI officers @Beryl @AmoRoUs ❤️ set them very soon
f29922e1e1e489cce8b052928c3f3f24.gif

Different thinker,but in right way.