• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum nowadays!

Sherin97

❤Pattamboochi❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
:giggle: Can't control myself!

Lemme put everything in points.

• Nowadays I could not find any restrictions for the status count... Many ppl are posting N no of post in thr wall , also on others wall...
Seriously some ppl are posting bday wishes for the profile whose joined date and last seen are on same date :rolleyes:

And also those good morning messages on walls...!!
(We can tell those things in Pvt conversation too)

These things are happening daily...

If it happens occasionally, we can ignore but everydayyyy....

• N no of threads on a single day by a single person with some memes ,which fills the wall and makes others thread disappear...
Many ppl seriously stopped liking forum nowadays..

I Remember becoz of my mistake,

I was told only 3 post per day that too with 3 to 4hrs gap...

Kindly let ppl know..who really need to know this and make forum a better place!

Disclaimer: This is really not a personal attack on anybody!

:fingercross:

:giggle: Can't control myself!

Lemme put everything in points.
  • Nowadays I could not find any restrictions for the status count... Many ppl are posting N no of post in thr wall , also on others wall...
Seriously some ppl are posting bday wishes for the profile whose joined date and last seen are on same date :rolleyes:

And also those good morning messages on walls...!!
(We can tell those things in Pvt conversation too)

These things are happening daily...

If it happens occasionally, we can ignore but everydayyyy....

• N no of threads on a single day by a single person with some memes ,which fills the wall and makes others thread disappear...
Many ppl seriously stopped liking forum nowadays..

I Remember becoz of my mistake,

I was told only 3 post per day that too with 3 to 4hrs gap...

Kindly let ppl know..who really need to know this and make forum a better place!

Disclaimer: This is really not a personal attack on anybody!

:fingercross:
I liked the “disclaimer”!

Nowadays, forum is like HELL.

Each n everyday some ppl flooding the forum with useless stuff and posting N no.of songs on their profiles.

Have some maturity guys!

If u like to wish them gud mrng, gud eve or wanna dedicate a song just use the pvt option.

I don't like to tag those ppl whoever done these things :angryred:

Seriously i hate forum nowadays because of these guys.

Exactly... I'm so annoyed to coming here now a days!!!!!!!!!

Just bcuzz of these kinda people.......

If u want to greet ur frnds,plz do it in your pvt...

It seems, THE RULES are not for everyone.....

If you want a points, plz put a thread. Dont flood the forum with your irritating content....

:emo:

Exactly... I'm so annoyed to coming here now a days!!!!!!!!!

Just bcuzz of these kinda people.......

If u want to greet ur frnds,plz do it in your pvt...

It seems, THE RULES are not for everyone.....

If you want a points, plz put a thread. Dont flood the forum with your irritating content....

:emo:
Rules are for everyone
Me being strict is disliked
And then some users becomes crybaby and start nagging

5 months before I have started forum .in the beginning I also did same mistake flooding thread and putting big paragraphs in status which is hiding other status . Putting two three status without any time interval.continuesly making discussion on thread with others. I m accepting my mistake I don't have any regret on that.

But I got a warning many times at beginning time itself.And also the same time rules has been implemented putting no of status limit , howmany characters of letter should be there in the status.
I accepted the rules and I followed the same in thread posting post . Everything is gone fine. Suddenly lot of new comers came ,new comers most welcomed and I m happy to see them with lot of interesting posts here .

I don't know ,I m quite surprised!? Why they have not been warned !? And posters not get deleted if they posted frequently without interval (more than 2)!?

I don't know whether they have been warned ,after that also they are doing the same or whether they have not even warned.

Now days I m not much active in forum. But Everyday I have seen numerous no of posting more than 5 status in a day.which is not even deleted.they are doing the same again and again but never get deleted.it is also surprising for me.
one more thing also. The same person is putting numerous numbers no of comments . Discussion happening himself:Cwl: which is quite funny as well as creating irritation. I'm surprised that day. Why he is not getting warning.
Even I can also do the same for fun.but that will give Myself fun but it is not for others.

Kindly check and do the needful.
I feel warning and rule has to be same to same everyone.my suggestion is guide them with your kind and sweet warning. If they doing again please take an action.

disclaimer;

I don't have personal issues and regrets with anyone. we just requesting our space to play around.

i dont know whats the use of creating these kinda threads about rules...
tagging new ppl for this thread is also treated as crime by getting offended ..we are trying to make easy for new users to search about forum rules ...

we have been warning deleting comments still they keep continue same thing... common yar even we do have some patience levels ..we too need some break from all this shitty things...

@Beryl has keep on saying to follow rules n tagging them...i followed same n even did pvt msgs to make them follow rules ,still its same ...

Am actually happy that u ppl realized and come up this post bcoz its everytime we staff mem come n post something like this n pl get offened n starts blabbering about us....

@Sherin97 @Mithra07 @Vidhull there are lot many contentless threads, its not new ppl making forum as another social networking sites ...
its simple u guys can spend time over here listen to status ,songs,reels etc etc lol....
i dont understand a thing about the users ZOZO is an adult site or like some other social networking site ???
@Sanjay112 guess i have warned u many times in pvt haha... am happy that u understood n followed accordingly... Rules are made for all not for few... even staff members has to follow the rules...

its all our responsibility to educate the new commers to make them understand n follow the rules... if someone doest follow tell them else report to us like how u do in chat about a obuser... u can do same over her..

Am sorry i have been away as i was busy at work,

note : if anyone doesnt follow rules tell them straight away to delete der comments or status or thread when u dont find any mods around...

BTW! Wats the meaning of this notification????
I also don’t know and why and how he did also don’t know if any one know how to do this notification let me know :angel:

guys check this out n try u will understand.. how does the notification worked