• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Favorite person

I hate none
As none is so important to me
And to hate someone u need to love them first
True
grunge-100-percent-label-png.png

And also there r many of my favorite brothers,even some r not on forum so i can't tag them all :)
@Ayan, Ted Lasso, Abdul Faruk31,Insane Vibes,Vikram Reddy, @EkaLustYa , @ARYAN, @chantii ....u guys r amazing!! Pure gold!!:hearteyes:
Bas kar Bhai ...!! Ho gaya hai ki nai ??
Seems your list is more than the comments of this post. Haha.

Jokes a apart thanks for the love and I respect you the same way. Keep up the spirit as your name (I'd) precedes. Spread the smile like u always do around.

Who is your favourite person in zozo and why? :p
Obviously there are N number of users who are my favourite.

Thanks for the thread, coz i never mentioned this even to her. @Sailu

Reason : As they say we only get to choose frds and life partner not family. But to my surprise I got the chance to choose her as a part of my family. It's been 4 years and we never know how it happened. But it happened.

With lots of love, hugs :blessing: from your brother.

Reason : As they say we only get to choose frds and life partner not family. But to my surprise I got the chance to choose her as a part of my family. It's been 4 years and we never know how it happened. But it happened.

With lots of love, hugs :blessing: from your brother.
This is lovely

Bas kar Bhai ...!! Ho gaya hai ki nai ??
Seems your list is more than the comments of this post. Haha.

Jokes a apart thanks for the love and I respect you the same way. Keep up the spirit as your name (I'd) precedes. Spread the smile like u always do around.
Wait wait wait!!:Cwl: Let me mention another name, my favorite @vasuDhara ,how can I forget her, mon? :hearteyes:

With lots of love, hugs :blessing: from your bro
“I’m touched beyond words.” bro...thank you so much...love you a lot:inlove: