• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Favorite person

I don't know many from zozo but I met a girl in zozo her id was cute she doesn't come anymore... She is my fav person... Reason is her honesty, her knowledge, she was kind and strong always took side of truth... She changed my thoughts towards world a lot she made me realised how much I'm self centred.. she was very optimistic and had a purpose in life ... She was hard working... Maybe I was very wrong and I met one right person and she became my favourite coz of her qualities and goodness

Somehow I'm feeling everyone is replying wrong here... What does mean favourite ??someone who is best of all you have seen or met... It can be a girl or boy... Everyone is replying like you all knows nobody... Or maybe you all don't want to choose one person and be in some trouble:Cwl:

Except me nobody replied this question in simple way