• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Favorite person

No no not like that I mean ki Best friend jab ham term karenge so it will be one na ??? That i asked kiuki agar kisi ko dil deti hu to wo ek ko hi dungi na sis wahi bol rahi hu
U r right dil kisi ek ko hi diya ja skta h pr agar baat dil me basaane ki ho to? Dil me mammi papa b hote h bhai bahen b hote h friends b hote h aur husband (or bf) b hota h bachhe b hote h.. iska mtlb ye to nhi ho jayega ki itne sare dil hoge ek insaan k

U r right dil kisi ek ko hi diya ja skta h pr agar baat dil me basaane ki ho to? Dil me mammi papa b hote h bhai bahen b hote h friends b hote h aur husband (or bf) b hota h bachhe b hote h.. iska mtlb ye to nhi ho jayega ki itne sare dil hoge ek insaan k
But you got me wrong sis. I am telling ki Mummy Papa 1 hai dil bhi 1 hai,
Bhai behen 1 hai dil bhi 1 hai, Husband(bf) ek hoga dil bhi ek hai, so like that Best Person jab hogi 1 hi hogi na like 1 heart wo bol rahi hu… :)

Aj kal to cousin sisters khud ke sisters bhi apne nahi ho paate jealous feel karte hai. Isi liyea favourite person banati hi nahi hu mai kiuki it will only hurt. Someday this same favourite person will hurt you isi liyea I make Favourite Personalities who can be my role models baki people around us cannot understand feelings and will someday surely hurt

Last edited:
Aj kal to cousin sisters khud ke sisters bhi apne nahi ho paate jealous feel karte hai. Isi liyea favourite person banati hi nahi hu mai kiuki it will only heart. Someday you this same favourite person will heart you isi liyea I make Favourite Personalities who can be my role models baki people around us cannot understand feelings and will someday surely hurt
So true

@Beryl @Sonu Pankhuri You know sis meri ek Favourite History tutor thi in class 10 I used to follow her and obey her more than everyone. She was very caring to me.
But when a rich girl took admission and her parents used to give her costly gifts in teachers day, etc she took more care of that girl and one day also scolded and humiliated me and told what not in front of my mom while all other students were laughing. In fact I did no mischief or fault.
But to save that girl she did that to me….
So these are some faces of Favourite persons in this cruel world…. like this i have endless examples in my life from relatives to cousins to teachers to friends…

@Beryl @Sonu Pankhuri You know sis meri ek Favourite History tutor thi in class 10 I used to follow her and obey her more than everyone. She was very caring to me.
But when a rich girl took admission and her parents used to give her costly gifts in teachers day, etc she took more care of that girl and one day also scolded and humiliated me and told what not in front of my mom while all other students were laughing. In fact I did no mischief or fault.
So these are some faces of Favourite persons in this cruel world….
Such thing happened with me in zozo itself the one who use to be my fav
I believed him blindly always
Gave him place in my heart
Haha he humiliated me
Still after time passed i kept friendship but he showed me he was not even worth of my friendship
When i became mod he called me doormet of zozo
There too his besty played important role
He is the reason I lost trust in every individual out here
Now when i started trusting some one again history started repeating

So these are some faces of Favourite persons in this cruel world…. like this i have endless examples in my life from relatives to cousins to teachers to friends…
Hm kisi k liye kitna b kr le kitna b use maane pr aisa ho hi jata h ek na ek din.. :(
Log jo khud krte h use hi sahi smjhte h dusre ka nazariya koi dekhna hi chahta na smjhna chahta h

Such thing happened with me in zozo itself the one who use to be my fav
I believed him blindly always
Gave him place in my heart
Haha he humiliated me
Still after time passed i kept friendship but he showed me he was not even worth of my friendship
When i became mod he called me doormet of zozo
There too his besty played important role
He is the reason I lost trust in every individual out here
Now when i started trusting some one again history started repeating
Exactly sis I cannot understand why but this betrayal always happens with us…. Be it social media life be it Real life, Whom I tried to trust believe they only betrayed. Whom I trusted the most he turned out to be a devil….

Hm kisi k liye kitna b kr le kitna b use maane pr aisa ho hi jata h ek na ek din.. :(
Log jo khud krte h use hi sahi smjhte h dusre ka nazariya koi dekhna hi chahta na smjhna chahta h
Bilkul iski dil mai keya chal rahi hai ye bichari larki keya soch rahi hai koi nahi dekhta bas sabko apni faida puri karni hai agar koi pyar bhi ki hai mujhe wo bhi faida ke liyea…..

Who is your favourite person in zozo and why? :p
My favorite is a musician here who plays guitar and tries to sing and the user is INDIANIDOL. :headphones:

boy-playing-guitar-free-vector.jpg

My favorite is a musician here who plays guitar and tries to sing and the user is INDIANIDOL. :headphones:

View attachment 60128
First of all I'm not a musician and yes I try to sing ... I was pretty bad at it but I have improved a lot from the day I started and this journey will go on... It is not to impress any girl I'm doing it for a day when I will be able to just forget myself in my music... That day might come after 10 20 years or even if it doesn't come I give preference to mental pleasure you won't get this...

It is just a hobby so stop using such words like indian idol musician ... I don't invest my time in masturbating whole day ... I try to learn something always

Favorite means cave man ne ek hi pucha na ??? Ya usne 2-3 pucha ??? Sis
Zaroori nahi ki ek insan hi fav ho par mostly ek hi hota hai ... Agar tumhare liye do tin log equally value rakhhte hain aur bilkul hi ek jaise pasand hain then it's ok.. tum do tin bata sakti ho

Question hai zozo mein fav kon hai koi na koi to sabka hi fav hoga ye to obvious hai

Zaroori nahi ki ek insan hi fav ho par mostly ek hi hota hai ... Agar tumhare liye do tin log equally value rakhhte hain aur bilkul hi ek jaise pasand hain then it's ok.. tum do tin bata sakti ho

Question hai zozo mein fav kon hai koi na koi to sabka hi fav hoga ye to obvious hai
To tum ney tumhari thread mein persons likhna chahiye tha naa ki person aur tum ko spirit k ek sey jyada logo ko tag karney par react bhi karna ni chahiye tha

To tum ney tumhari thread mein persons likhna chahiye tha naa ki person aur tum ko spirit k ek sey jyada logo ko tag karney par react bhi karna ni chahiye tha
Usne ek baar mein sabka naam nahi lia uski fav wahi.hai jiska naam usne first time mein lia

Sir Ap please Question jab Frame Karenge so uska ek specific point rakhiyeaga ap har ek question mei Double face wali baate kiu karte ho ??? :unamused: