• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fake ids verify

Robz

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Its my suggestion that
User should be given the right to know wheather an id is orginal or not from moderator...why do we care about a fake guyz privacy....atleast the mods should say whether the account is genuine or not to the people asking them

thats what the badges are for. A sure fire way to tell if they are real or not. Females for example: vips HAVE to go on cam to get that badge. they HAVE to show their faces, and from there they work their way up to the Ladybug and Butterfly badges. ie. REAL women. if you try and talk to a "female" without a badge, chances are the person on the other side of that screen has more hair on their face than YOU do. :Like:

thats what the badges are for. A sure fire way to tell if they are real or not. Females for example: vips HAVE to go on cam to get that badge. they HAVE to show their faces, and from there they work their way up to the Ladybug and Butterfly badges. ie. REAL women. if you try and talk to a "female" without a badge, chances are the person on the other side of that screen has more hair on their face than YOU do. :Like:
Bro am actually talking about the guest I'd They are pretending to be VIP or real female

Bro am actually talking about the guest I'd They are pretending to be VIP or real female
and thats why i said the vips. at least you wont have to GUESS if they're a man you're speaking to. You take a risk when you speak to a "guest" id, and we have no way of knowing if they're real or not.

and thats why i said the vips. at least you wont have to GUESS if they're a man you're speaking to. You take a risk when you speak to a "guest" id, and we have no way of knowing if they're real or not.
Ok bro

Its my suggestion that
User should be given the right to know wheather an id is orginal or not from moderator...why do we care about a fake guyz privacy....atleast the mods should say whether the account is genuine or not to the people asking them
Nice