• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

choose a right person to be mod

First thing
You have no rights to call any female with abrupt words if any ask u can pm her and do the needful
Second thing when you saw a nick which was abusive regarding mystical who is a regular user of ic room if you call that nick with same abusively you indirectly abusing mysti too
Dont defend yourself on ur wring behaviour @cherry

Cherry i am watching from morning if you done worng u should say that you had done worng it's not a big deal in this
If saw worng abusing id abt Misty u should call the admin or MOD in the room
This is the right way to do not like you dear

That depends on person thinking some girls asking abusive chat in chat room what its called...????

Dude, i like the polite way of conversation, sometime when things like this get my nerves, i feel like i want to shout and hit harder to teach people some manners. "Females chatters are still human like MENS and they do have feeling including sexual feelings, some might be here to try this out, or some may not. So do not ever, ever again call a women in chat as "BITCH" because she is in a adult chat room or online forums."

I do not want to see you again running through forum comments and posting to justify your action.