• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

choose a right person to be mod

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
hidden is not a person for mod even im not abusing anyone in the chat he said im abusing someone,, see my conversation before few days whom i abused ...????? he believing some persons words only he working for some people only...???? i want to know whom the person whom i abused.....???? and he behaving like the site owner first tell him how to do mod work.....????? ( i think he working for some people ) without abusing how he said im abusing .....???? ( see my conversation and tell me where im abused someone ) he particularly said im abused a girl who entered in the chat room whose that girl im abused

Cherry!! Do you really think you are decent user!! Anybody from telugu room who thinks cherry never abuses anyone , plzz raise your hand!!

Your question should be modified as choose the right person to be mod who allows me whatever I do!!

I just told you to understand dont ever abuse any girl!! I didn't ban you frnd!!! You took it in different way that I am limiting your freedom!!
You are not a kid anymore to limit you!!
Do whatever you can do that you want to do on wall, but I will do whatever I am assigned to do !! Remember that !!

Is this you cherry or somebody else??
So please don't abuse any girl!!

Hope you understand!!

Attachments

• IMG-20201216-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201216-WA0006.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
in chat room using bitch word also abusing ha ha ha lol u immature kid when coming to ic that guys doing so much abusing what is called that is innocence ha ha ha first u have to know how to do mod job nt like kid

i came with guest id oscar hero and i saw a mystical randi nick in chatter list and i pronounce in wall mystical randi thats the simple thing he banned me what s this ...???? if someone used mystical randi first you need to ban that nick later ban me .... i think he is mentally sick better to join him mental hospital or train him well to do this job

im decent user or abuser its a none of matter for u and all others.... im doing my chat in my way thats it ... people think what about me i dnt need ,, in past so many people abusing me that time you people said use block option right now im saying the same thing use block option and remember 99% users in telugu chat in my block list even u also in my block list dnt behave like immature kid

in chat room using bitch word also abusing ha ha ha lol u immature kid when coming to ic that guys doing so much abusing what is called that is innocence ha ha ha first u have to know how to do mod job nt like kid

@cherryy past is past and please do not target anyone now for what happened in the past. If they are not talking or caring or blocked you for some reasons, please leave them and keep chatting with others. We are just here for fun only and let's make this a better place by not going into egos or clashes or emotions. It is better for everyone of us to maintain decency.

I never said I am not into fights, I too involved in fights but right now I am not caring about those sick minded people who always try to provoke and I am happy with the users with whom I am chatting

Hope you understand.

Mr deepak I never target anyone I don't need also bcz u all are my foot and let me clear something if I text anything that can't be related to you people.. But u people thinking that text is related to urs that Is the problem of u guys.... If I left anyone I dnt think also... in my way u all people are scrap i dnt think about scarp

Mr hidden that ss was from the past 3 days.. U said I'm abused someone in last night whom I abused in last night I want to know...?? and u have to know am I abused or not later u decide to ban or not without knowing anything why u banned me today

Mr deepak I'm not a slave for a girl like u... grow up kiddos u people are really mentally sick especially hidden and useless fellow sanuu how u people think like this if I text something that related to urs growup immature kiddos u all guys are my foot

Are Cherry,

No work today??
What you want me to do now!! You must have been unbanned in few mins!! You are not my enemy bruh!!

I request forum thread moderators to delete this thread if possible!! Or else he will keep on blabbering until he get some job to do!!

Its upto you moderators!!
@Beryl , @Pinkcandy !! Please see!!

Thanks !!

I need reason why u ban me today and what I did I need explanation for ur stupid behaviour (now onwards ur mi enemy remember it)

@cherryy past is past and please do not target anyone now for what happened in the past. If they are not talking or caring or blocked you for some reasons, please leave them and keep chatting with others. We are just here for fun only and let's make this a better place by not going into egos or clashes or emotions. It is better for everyone of us to maintain decency.

I never said I am not into fights, I too involved in fights but right now I am not caring about those sick minded people who always try to provoke and I am happy with the users with whom I am chatting

Hope you understand.
U said I'm targed someone tell me the person whom I targeted now onwards I will target that people

So your statement claims that calling a lady or women in a chat room by using the "BITCH" word is nothing but a fun word to use while conversation right?.

I want YES or NO reply to this message.

Thanks.

So your statement claims that calling a lady or women in a chat room by using the "BITCH" word is nothing but a fun word to use while conversation right?.

I want YES or NO reply to this message.

Thanks.
That depends on person thinking some girls asking abusive chat in chat room what its called...????

U said I'm targed someone tell me the person whom I targeted now onwards I will target that people

Leave it, you know whom you have targeted and I don't want to take those names here in forum. Please stop this discussion and don't make it too ugly, it will not fetch a dollar for you or me. Please be cool and chill man. This is a virtual life after all and please let us bother about the issues in our real life.

Mr deepak I'm not a slave for a girl like u... grow up kiddos u people are really mentally sick especially hidden and useless fellow sanuu how u people think like this if I text something that related to urs growup immature kiddos u all guys are my foot

Mr @cherryy for your kind information I am not a slave for any girl or boy here in ZoZo. I treat and talk equally with both boys and girls in ZoZo who talk to me

Last edited:
Are Cherry,

No work today??
What you want me to do now!! You must have been unbanned in few mins!! You are not my enemy bruh!!

I request forum thread moderators to delete this thread if possible!! Or else he will keep on blabbering until he get some job to do!!

Its upto you moderators!!
@Beryl , @Pinkcandy !! Please see!!

Thanks !!

@Mahesh Babu let the thread be there, why there is a need to delete?

This thread might help and be a guide or learning experience for some of the users here