• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cartoon Network

Its Dragon Ball Z ...They wont allow me to watch that in my house So I go to my frnds house for it...I even watched its next sequel Dragon ball Super and completed recently

Kiterestu , used to be my favourites ,The kid who do inventions who got his Robot named korosuke which is funny and cute!! Its a Japanese one!! Anybody knows about it here?:Drunk:
I wonder!!:holiday:

Kiteretsu :

Kiteretsu, 11 year old boy who invents or rebuilds things. he and his invention/robot Korosuke go on adventures on every episode and face challenges.
Korosuke is one of the main protagonists of the Kiteretsu Daihyakka series. He is a robot created by Kiteretsu and can speak, behave and has emotions like normal human beings. He carries a small sword with him . He is shown to be a naive and extremely stupid character. He helps Kiteretsu in his inventions even though most of his inventions fail because of him. He has a striking resemblance to Doraemon but his attributes are like those of Nobita.
Main Characters

Eiichi Kite.gif
Orangekorosukelarge1200_(1).pngMiyoko Nonohana.png
Kiteretsu_Daihyakka_arte_personajes.pngKouji.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment your favourite cartoon shows
1. Dragon Ball Series
Screenshot_20210113-170802.png
2. Tom and Jerry ( all time laugher)
images (16).jpeg
3. Ben 10
images (17).jpeg
4. Pokemon
images (18).jpeg
I have more but these are am watched most

My Favourite always Tom & Jerry

A cartoon cat, sick of the annoying mouse living in his home, devises a plot to take him out with a trap loaded with cheese. The mouse, wise to his plan, safely removes the snack and saunters away with a full belly.

You can probably guess what happens next. The story ends as it almost always does: with the cat yelling out in pain as yet another plan backfires.

turner-36_s1-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1557356293721._SX1080_.jpg