• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can't We Take Action Against Incest On Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LISTEN YOU NEVER SAID YET ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT HER !!! WHY I SAID AM ENOUGH INTELLIGENT?( YOU ARE FORGETTING TO MENTION THAT SHE WAS PROVOKING ME TO SAY HE HAS NO BRAIN. ) CAUSE I DON'T WANTED TO BE INVOLVE IN IT SO THAT I IGNORED HER MANY OFFENSIVE COMMENTS ON ME .

THEN SHE SAID ON MY FAMILY !!

IT'S GOING FROM PAST 2 DAYS AND I DID PERHAPS 3 COMMENTS ON HER TODAY !!!

AND I KNOW - I AM 10 % WRONG AND SHE IS 100% OF IT..

I AM NOT HERE TO PROVE MYSELF INFRONT OF EVERYONE . I DON'T LIKE TO TANGLED IN IT. FORGET IT AND LET'S LOOK FOREWARD THAN IT . MIND DISTURBING THIS IS . !!!
Bro you be happy with ur statement !!

You are highlighting her reaction (that she abused you) but I'm highlighting why she reacted (which is continuously dragging her to this matter)....

For me, if i was her ...i would also abuse you ... cause its annoying and irritating if someone continuously poking you!!...
Thats it (last reply) <3

IT'S NOT UNNECESSARY, SHE SHOULD LEARN THAT RESPECT OTHERS FAMILY ( EVERYONE LOVES THEIR FAMILY, COMMENTING ON MOTHER AND SISTER, NO ANY SON OR BROTHER CAN TOLERATE TO IT!! ) ONLY FOR THIS I CREATED THIS THREAD.

WHATEVER THE DRAMA'S OR ANYTHING - NO ONE SHOULD INVOLVE FAMILY .

I HAVE MY BELIEVE , I DIDN'T PROVOKE HER , EVEN SHE ALWAYS PROVOKED ME FIRST- LMAO - AND YOU DON'T KNOW SHE ALWAYS JUMPS IN ANY OTHER'S MATTER WITHOUT CALLED LIKE YOU .

I RESPECT FEMALES ALWAYS!!! SHE IS FEMALE ALSO AND SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER AND SISTER , SO HOW CAN SHE SAY OFFENSIVE ON OTHER'S MOTHER AND SISTER !!! FINALLY I DON'T WANNA REPLY THEM WHO IS SEEING ONLY ONE SIDE!!!

AGAIN SAYING AFTERALL - I AM ONLY 10% WRONG IN HER COMPARISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1000088660.jpg

We - fucking human beings - what we do is -we provoke , irritate and wait for other party to lose the temper, so that we capture the excerpts that are only convenient to us to make a case out of it. That’s what I see happening here. I shouldn’t be putting my head in here, but what should I do - old habit. As I already put in - ending my two cents on , you are fucking exaggerating it Vikash. Grow up ? Ok I’m done.

Bro ,We Were Talking Nicely And Normally Before This - And Really I Didn't Expect This Kind Of Comment To Her !!!
It Made Me A Little Sad And Angry- That's Why I Complained Here!!! And Really I Never Said Any Offensive Words To Her Before This But She Often Used To Say And I Have Ignored Everything. BUT IT WAS WRONG AND SHE SHOULD REALISE THAT SHE DID WRONG COMMENT TO SAY ON MOTHER AND SISTER!!

" Overcoming Abuse Doesn't Just Happen, It Takes Positive Steps Every Day. Let Today Be The Day You Start To Move Forward. By - Assunta Harris." (Just Remembered This Quote ).

#BE HAPPY ALL!!!!

I have been thinking for a long time, Mom, Dad, whatever the reason, it is forbidden to write about them on the wall. As they are respectable people and above all parents, sisters and brothers. In any case, nothing should be said about them. This time I learned that I could use as many words as I wanted on the wall (mom, dad, sister, brother).

Status
Not open for further replies.