• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can't We Take Action Against Incest On Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Administrator @Hades
The Last Message Of Kadhambari

Is It Not Against The Rule ??
View attachment 197895
Very sorry to say...
In spite of taking an action...
Someone can very well mould them...
Because it seems insulting to them...
And I think u r in phase to mould them, not insult...
Coz every one has own fantasy...

We HV to mk them understand the things...

Again sorry...
Coz I m new here and tried to understood the feelings...

U should also do the same

Is her message against the rules? Or you just got BUTHURT and wanted to take this as evidence of abuse?
No! My Intention Is Not Like That But I Want To Close This Matter . It Was Wrong So That I Said , Btw In Any Fight We Shouldn't Comment On Family

I'm Dissapointed @Vikash ... you really bring this matter here?

I told u to stop this if u don't like her just tell her in pm : sorry I dont wanna talk with you anymore pls let's move on .

Once you guys was friends and this is more painful cuz im in between this ... tbh nothing happened its start from some nonsense talk ..

u said ... : pumpkin and pumpkin .. then u said fucking pumpkin then u said fucking lady pumpkin.

u said also lesbo she just called u IDIOT.

ps... When its come to You guys if somebody said about mother or like this comments you getting offended but many of you coming in other id and abuse
" teri maa"... and more worse . Then it's fine huh ??

Don't do to others what you don't want done to you

fallow this line and you all will see how happy we can all spend time which we have limited In this world
. And we wasting for this ...

i would accept this....

let me tag her...

@Honey bunch
I want to share some screenshots regarding a caste and community abuse he done. Despite warning him on both in wall and in private messages, he persisted in the same behavior. In continuation, he began abusing and irritating Me. To put an end to his abusive and irritating behavior, I finally responded firmly. Let Me add those screenshots for reference if You need...

Last edited:
Ohhh! Really I Said A Word ( Sc And St)In Short Form To An Abuser Who Was Repeatedly Abusing A Female Chatter Since Many Days, After That Hades Also Took Action Against Him. And Really She Asked Me In Pm - What Is The Mean Of Sc And St....
*Not Only I Abused That Users , You Too Abused That User. *

But I Never Abused Her Any Single Word Of Fucking Or Anything Before Hades Reply - This Is A Bit Insult.

Today In Evening After This Thread!
She Said Something Indirectly - Then Only I Said Her Few Words - Fucking Pumpkin,Lady And Lesbo !

I Never Abused Her Before It, If She Has Any Ss, Wherever I Abused Her, She Can Post !!

I Never Said Her Any Fucking Words Before This Comment Of Her About Family And She Said Many Times To Me " Fucking Idiots" And Some Provoking Comments, I Always Ignored That All .
And Yes I Did Wrong But Only With An Abuser, And I Want Judgement For The Both Side

Last edited:
She Said 10 Times " Fucking Idiots " Then Only I Said Perhaps 3 Times And I Never Commented On Her Family . And Yeah If We See 360 Nobody Is Innocent!

He is just showing a small SS as evidence ...but actually it's going from past 2-3 days. I wanna say also... @Vikash tried every time to drag her in this controversy even @Honey bunch stoped this !!
Sometimes he be saying: nonsense quotes by indicating her, sometimes by posting rap songs (lol) or sometime by direct mentions...

Even i tried to tell him & to understand him...he said "I am trying to see how narrow minded peoples are here ", "This virtual world nothing to me" bla bla ...and keeps continue this.

And finally when he got this small fault of Kadhambari, he created darma on wall chat, still he is not quite, see creating the drama here also!!

SERIOUSLY SUCH A KIDDO THING !!

Last edited:
He is just showing a small SS as evidence ...but actually it's going from past 2-3 days. I wanna say also... @Vikash tried every time to drag her in this controversy even @Honey bunch stoped this !!
Sometimes he be saying: nonsense quotes by indicating her, sometimes by posting rap songs (lol) or sometime by direct mentions...

Even i tried to tell him & to understand him...he said "I am trying to see how narrow minded peoples are here ", "This virtual world nothing to me" bla bla ...and keeps continue this.

And finally when he got this small fault of Kadhambari, be created darma on wall chat, still he is not quite, see creating the drama here also!!
Bro You Are Not Right!!! I Never Did Anything Wrong Even I Never Said Her Any Single Offensive Word To Her And She Told Many Times But I Ignored Always.But After Complaint Hades Said It's A Bit Insult After That I Said Only 3 Words That Is - "Fucking Lady And Lesbo . And Never Said Anything On Her Family. And Yeah Wherever I Am Wrong - God Swear I Will Accept That......You Are Just Supporting Her On The Base Of Feminist For Be Cool.
That's All!!!!

Bro You Are Not Right!!! I Never Did Anything Wrong Even I Never Said Her Any Single Offensive Word To Her And She Told Many Times But I Ignored Always.But After Complaint Hades Said It's A Bit Insult After That I Said Only 3 Words That Is - "Fucking Lady And Lesbo . And Never Said Anything On Her Family. And Yeah Wherever I Am Wrong - God Swear I Will Accept That......You Are Just Supporting Her On The Base Of Feminist For Be Cool.
That's All!!!!
Bro seriously??...think about it before saying feminist!!...
1st day I was with you !!...tried to stop you by saying 'you are ruining our friendships,vibes'...we chatted about this and she stoped !!....but yeah you told me what are you thinking i mean about that narrow mind related topic and then why you are doing this, no one can teach you, you are enough intelligent etc many more .....

So I choose what was right !!
Cause it is clear .....you are wrong here !!

You could stop this but nah you are just creating dramas....
even when @JUPITER asked you that time why you are fighting(clearly visible in ur chat ss) but you didn't tell her..... later when wall was busy you posted that ss and started the drama againg !!!...lol what was that???

Leave it... I don't wanna argue or controversy here....I give my opinion here !!... Cause i don't want users to judge anyone by seeing this small ss !!

Bro seriously??...think about it before saying feminist!!...
1st day I was with you !!...tried to stop you by saying 'you are ruining our friendships,vibes'...we chatted about this and she stoped !!....but yeah you told me what are you thinking i mean about that narrow mind related topic and then why you are doing this, no one can teach you, you are enough intelligent etc many more .....

So I choose what was right !!
Cause it is clear .....you are wrong here !!

You could stop this but nah you are just creating dramas....
even when @JUPITER asked you that time why you are fighting(clearly visible in ur chat ss) but you didn't tell her..... later when wall was busy you posted that ss and started the drama againg !!!...lol what was that???

Leave it... I don't wanna argue or controversy here....I give my opinion here !!... Cause i don't want users to judge anyone by seeing this small ss !!
LISTEN YOU NEVER SAID YET ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT HER !!! WHY I SAID AM ENOUGH INTELLIGENT?( YOU ARE FORGETTING TO MENTION THAT SHE WAS PROVOKING ME TO SAY HE HAS NO BRAIN. ) CAUSE I DON'T WANTED TO BE INVOLVE IN IT SO THAT I IGNORED HER MANY OFFENSIVE COMMENTS ON ME .

THEN SHE SAID ON MY FAMILY !!

IT'S GOING FROM PAST 2 DAYS AND I DID PERHAPS 3 COMMENTS ON HER TODAY !!!

AND I KNOW - I AM 10 % WRONG AND SHE IS 100% OF IT..

I AM NOT HERE TO PROVE MYSELF INFRONT OF EVERYONE . I DON'T LIKE TO TANGLED IN IT. FORGET IT AND LET'S LOOK FOREWARD THAN IT . MIND DISTURBING THIS IS . !!!

Fuck it - there is no issue at all here - remove the thread - case closed.
Yeah thats what I'm trying to say !!.....Why this type of drama again and again !!....firstly in personal, then chat then now in thread !!

This is unnecessary to bring the matter here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.