• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can Love Happen In Zozo?

Can Real love happen in ZOZO?

• Yes, if you are lucky.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, never.

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
there is no difference between real and virtual. (just an individualistic opinion or pov) only if bots(artificial person) aren't included

My First question is what you mean as LOVE . Love is the purest form of affection. And love is not a business like give and take . If u love someone just love them even they won't offer the same love in return. But don't irritate anyone by the name of love by entering in their personal space .

Love Happens at anywhere. In zozo it's possible for fall in love .
yes. I feel all the people's are so good here . Openly speaking almost all girls are so good here and guys too except very few. I never focus on them.

We love to care and share our beloved . So in zozo love is highly possible. Here I found few Divine love also.

Note : I met few girls they never sexy they here for some good time with some emotional bonding . Like listening circle .

sex is basic need. Almost all here are good because we have that pleasure in safe environment without hurting others . If we are bad it's so easy to get sex in oru reality . Specially for girls. So I respect and love all the girls who being here . Really u proudly say that u are so good .

Thanks ZOZO team for creating and maintaining a great platform for socialize and this place being a greatest stress burster for all. Thanks Team

Anbudan Nanban

how its different from real life(so called)? just a curiosity.........
There is a huge difference. Who knows the one who is talkative here , is introvert in real life. So yeah here on this site all got a different personality. Let's think we got love here but we fell in love with personality and conversation not by looks but in real life perhaps that personality is exact opposite so love here is just for time pass or to enjoy fantasies...
My POV

There is a huge difference. Who knows the one who is talkative here , is introvert in real life. So yeah here on this site all got a different personality. Let's think we got love here but we fell in love with personality and conversation not by looks but in real life perhaps that personality is exact opposite so love here is just for time pass or to enjoy fantasies...
My POV
i'll sum up my points/questions in 2-3 sentences.

1)against ur 1st sentence :- do u think that 'in reality' people don't fake their personality/character?
2)against ur 2nd statement :- how do u know that not some or most btw all the people here showing themselves different from their real self/personality. for example:- how example - how do u know that my current self(on here ) is different than my real self?
3)ur all statements are based on only one point :- "only possibilities" that everyone here acts differently than their real self.

i do agree that it is sure that higher majority of people are like that btw not all. example :- in a certain pincode of a city.., crime rate is too low because majority are educated and employed with a good paying scale thus it can also be considered as safe area.

Can Real love happen in ZOZO? Not just temporary attachment... An emotional bond that might last... when two people are choosing to trust each other.... A love that exists beyond the barrier of zozo... a connection that can erase the fine line between real and virtual.... Afterall this virtual site is a part of zozoians' real life.... What's your opinion
It depends