• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can Love Happen In Zozo?

Can Real love happen in ZOZO?

• Yes, if you are lucky.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, never.

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 10999

Can Real love happen in ZOZO? Not just temporary attachment... An emotional bond that might last... when two people are choosing to trust each other.... A love that exists beyond the barrier of zozo... a connection that can erase the fine line between real and virtual.... Afterall this virtual site is a part of zozoians' real life.... What's your opinion?

Can Real love happen in ZOZO? Not just temporary attachment... An emotional bond that might last... when two people are choosing to trust each other.... A love that exists beyond the barrier of zozo... a connection that can erase the fine line between real and virtual.... Afterall this virtual site is a part of zozoians' real life.... What's your opinion?
Sudhu stand-alone oi option dutor kono mane nei. Kintu kichu context thakle ami bolbo hoi.
when two people are choosing to trust each other....
Eta joruri, real hok ba virtual. Eta thakle real virtual er farak nei.

Zozo fb insta, tofat kothay??

Tofat sudhu manush gulo te. Depend kore manush gulor opor. Place er opor Na.

' CAN REAL LOVE HAPPEN ' - I think this is another wrong notion about 'love' these days. When you think 'love' a concept ( or 'noun') you can't gotta feel that. 'love' is always a 'verb', an action. So, "CAN YOU LOVE IN ZOZO" - HELL YEAH
"CAN REAL LOVE HAPPEN IN ZOZO" - MOSTLY NOT - that is up to other people as well whether they 'love' you or not and we should not bother about them.

TAKEAWAY:
'Be love' and 'Do love' then 'love' will happen to you as well. Don't bother about 'making it happen' because it doesn't 'happen'.

' CAN REAL LOVE HAPPEN ' - I think this is another wrong notion about 'love' these days. When you think 'love' a concept ( or 'noun') you can't gotta feel that. 'love' is always a 'verb', an action. So, "CAN YOU LOVE IN ZOZO" - HELL YEAH
"CAN REAL LOVE HAPPEN IN ZOZO" - MOSTLY NOT - that is up to other people as well whether they 'love' you or not and we should not bother about them.

TAKEAWAY:
'Be love' and 'Do love' then 'love' will happen to you as well. Don't bother about 'making it happen' because it doesn't 'happen'.
in your opinion that fine line can't be erased?

If you ask me, I will tell you, yes love happens .But I 'll not say it real love. Although the intensity of love is not less in any part . This love is more sacred than real. There is egotism here also.

I don't know why you are asking.
You are a girl
Love will happen only if your involvement and commitment is there
Men are there ready to give there everything
But if you can't stay committed, need to hang out with your bestfriends on a dirty site then it will happen and not last forever since the same will be done from other side

PS : No Offense the above statements are in general sense
What are these 'girl' and 'men'? don't get you :confused:
And 'love' will not happen only if her involvement and commitment are there, it will happen only if 'both party's' everything be there!

Last edited:
That's what i said "Men are always ready to give their everything"
So other parts get left out
Also please refer PS in note
And what about WOMEN? They are EVEN ready to LEAVE their homes brother. Look at our MOTHERS. I think we should perceive both sides at the same time.

There is a whole universe could be written on MOTHERS' SACRIFICE. I know our FATHERS also do SACRIFICE a lot, but MOMS do SACRIFICE for the sake of FATHERS as well, but other way round is not sooo CONSPICIOUS. And now if you say GIRLS are not MOTHERS, then you are living in a FOOLS' PARADISE.

Last edited:
If you ask if there is love in JoJo, I will say yes in one word. Generally it depends on the person. Look it's a virtual world or internet world. There are many lovers in this jojo, who are real. Zozo's owner Hades and his wife Aphrodite are real and you may have noticed the girl and boy who came to our Bengali house at night with the same DP,they are real. I asked them one day, they said they have been here for a long time. See there is love here. Many people fall in love.I would tell them only to trust and believe. Yes I have noticed many boys or girls lie about their life, many talk after age,I will say one thing to them if they fall in love with someone, show their real identity to the person they love, then there will be no barriers to love.If the girl or boy don't reveal their real identity then love from zozo will never go to real life.I will say one thing here love means giving your secret to strangers.So if you fall in love somehow then you should ignore the boy or girl for a few days, because Everyone here is a liar. In fact it is a world of lies.Every boy or girl should follow the same rule, if you think the girl or boy is telling the truth then you should believe them. Now to say how much this site is related to real life,it should never be compared to real life. Anyone here comes with a different identity, but many come with real names and real identities.I would say jojo should never be considered as part of real life because there are so many people who are either this or not.I will say one thing in the end if there is love here then love with faith and hope, otherwise it may affect your personal life.I am speaking from my experience.I apologize if I have offended anyone with my statement.
You are right. I think it's up to person how he or she manages his or her stuff in their lives. Now who ever generalize people based on their race, sex, color, and idk what else those parameters are, for god's sake, they all are HYPOCRITE. No doubt in this.

I am asking that ... say two persons meet here, talk fall in love... now can that love be brought in real crossing barriers of zozo? what would you do? comment your own answer........
The users here ... some percentage of them are real ... they exist... so meeting someone over a sexting site... can that be meaningful?!.... That's what I wonder.... trying to know what the majority would vote for.....

I am asking that ... say two persons meet here, talk fall in love... now can that love be brought in real crossing barriers of zozo? what would you do? comment your own answer........
The users here ... some percentage of them are real ... they exist... so meeting someone over a sexting site... can that be meaningful?!.... That's what I wonder.... trying to know what the majority would vote for.....
Ekhane ami chara keu thik uttor dite parbe na. Karon proshno tai keu porche na. Nijer rochona likhte suru korche. Rochona jeta diyei suru hok Na keno sese ese sei kumir’ei ses hobe. Khajkata khajkata choto choto paa.

The users here ... some percentage of them are real ... they exist...
Ami joto dur jani ekhane sob real manush kono bot ba alien nei. Ar ha sei manush gulo exist kore. Ekhon jodi bolo koto jon bisas joggo seta alada proshono. Seta tomake bichar korte hobe. Ar Tomar aasol proshner uttor ami aagei diyechi.

Meetings can definitely be meaningful, because you can be crazy to see the person you love once. But there is a matter of trust and belief. See if my love is here, I am definitely willing to take it for real.Now let's see how much the girl or boy is trustworthy.There are many girls who are afraid to meet.That's why actually meeting from sexchatting sites is a bit difficult but not impossible. Zozo's love can overcome all obstacles, if there is faith and trust.Due to distance,time and virality it is a bit difficult to meet. A girl or a boy has a little fear that what the person of choice will be like etc.There are many people who are real but they don't want to meet because there is a fear that if something happens.Chat room sites don't have that fear.So I would say Zozo's love should be met with belief and trust to make it real, then the meeting will be more meaningful.
well said :Like:

Ekhane ami chara keu thik uttor dite parbe na. Karon proshno tai keu porche na. Nijer rochona likhte suru korche. Rochona jeta diyei suru hok Na keno sese ese sei kumir’ei ses hobe. Khajkata khajkata choto choto paa.
tumi e bolo

tumi e bolo
Bole diyechi toh. Abar Ki bolbo?? Ha hoi, ekhane prem valobasa somvob. Tomar oi proshono ta te onek assumption ache, sei assumption er sathe aro kichu assumption jure niye uttor dile bolai jaay ha somvob. Prem manush er modhhe hoi, jaiga Dekhe Na. Tobe amar kache valobasa’r definition ta tomader valobasa’r definition er theke alada.

Love happens.... It is universal truth but depends upon the man or women who stand with you. Yes.... I was in love with someone in zozo previously but time teaches that I am not his cup of tea.Some friend was with my decision some was not... I completely ignored that but happily accepted that I am in drama mode. Because he repeadly said"notok koro na". Then after a long period of time I met such beautiful person who always with me only in virtual . Both we are happily married couple but still we are in love mode because we feel very much satisfied with each other. We shares personal thought not picture or gifs. We feel our love is matured than enough . So my experience and expectations are in my control, we can fall love with each repeatedly not only in this chat but everywhere in every situations.

According to me real love means deep affection for someone. When you are in love , you start accepting partner's flaws and imperfection . Love is kind of feeling s , it can click with anyone , at any time or at any place. Its hard to find reason for that click. Its natural. Anyone cant creat it by efforts. Its not in person's hand .So, yes true love can happen at anywhere including zozo.:cool: