• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can love exist without trust?

Zinovia

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
I have always heard people saying if they don't trust you they don't love you. Trust is the base of love.
But I find it not true.
I believe you can love somebody and not trust them
We have our reason to not trust and believe them, probably they broke our trust in past and we caught them lying , betraying.
Not trusting somebody is cause of their actions and character , it's not associated to our love.
Trust doesn't come from the love we have for them.

So, if someone tries to manipulate with this thought process that if you don't trust me, you don't love me..
If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.

Well, when it comes to blood relations, I guess love goes beyond the dimensions of Trust. A mother will always love her son or daughter and wish well for her, even if the son or daughter takes all of her hard earnings and dumps her at an elderly facility.

But when it comes to romantic love, ie, love between two partners who intent to become one - if trust is not an element, then I think you have to redefine the meaning of love.
*Through thick and thin until death parts us*

I have always heard people saying if they don't trust you they don't love you. Trust is the base of love.
But I find it not true.
We have our reason to not trust and believe them, probably they broke our trust in past and we caught them lying , betraying.
Not trusting somebody is cause of their actions and character , it's not associated to our love.

So, if someone tries to manipulate with this thought process that if you don't trust me, you don't love me..
If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
To tell the truth, I don't know much about love. First I love someone and then I will say something about this.

Well, when it comes to blood relations, I guess love goes beyond the dimensions of Trust. A mother will always love her son or daughter and wish well for her, even if the son or daughter takes all of her hard earnings and dumps her at an elderly facility.

But when it comes to romantic love, ie, love between two partners who intent to become one - if trust is not an element, then I think you have to redefine the meaning of love.
*Through thick and thin until death parts us*
I think same kind of love like you said beyond the dimensions of trust can exists without trust in romentic love.
I have seen people still loving their partners after getting betrayed.
I know people still loving theirs exs even being left by them.

Now if you say we should still trust them with all the lies and betrayal just cause we love them it's foolish.
And if you say the love disappear the moment you find out that they are not trustworthy it's not possible.
And according to your logic if the other person broke our trust it's because we don't love them ? Well doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
I think same kind of love like you said beyond the dimensions of trust can exists without trust in romentic love.
I have seen people still loving their partners after getting betrayed.
I know people still loving theirs exs even being left by them.

Now if you say we should still trust them with all the lies and betrayal just cause we love them it's foolish.
And if you say the love disappear the moment you find out that they are not trustworthy it's not possible.
And according to your logic if the other person broke our trust it's because we don't love them ? Well doesn't make any sense.
Yes its called self respect too. We may love them but its always up to us whether to trust them or not . Nobody can order you around sayin if u dont trust me you dont love me “ like, excuse me? I know my feelings better “

Trust does'nt disappear at the blink of an eye - especially for people who love each other, the threshold for trust to dissapear can be very high. The radar of trust is person specific, it depends on how many times you can handle your heart being broken.

If a person breaks your trust over and over and over again, its cuz he/she feels that you can be juggled around- your feelings broken can be handled whatsoever - taking you for granted. And it becomes a pattern. Loving someone isn't our ticket to take them for granted.

Hope to trust that person should atleast exist.

Once that threshold is broken, only then love starts fading away - until then, if we really love that person, we do everything in our power to bring them back.

But I find it not true.

If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
Love and Trust are more like two sides of a coin. Each can exist without the other.

When you trust somebody, and you don't love, meh! Who cares? It's not even the subject of discussion.
The problem is when you love someone, and cannot trust them.
That is where the problem starts.

For those who believe LOVE and TRUST are interwined, maybe, they should realize that those two are independent
and one can healthily exist without the other. If people still don't agree, they should ask themselves "So trusting someone means
loving them"? Absolutely not rite? At least a BIG NO for me!

Love - simply put it.. a feeling/emotion that you are inclined to share with an individual. Few say they share everything (which I believe is a Joke),.. and few still crave for their privacy (unsure to what extent, but yeah they do crave for privacy)

Coming to Trust, it's more on the lines of How much you can believe and why you want to believe someone. If an individual has a clear past (here im exclusively bringing about the topic of romantic relationships in the past), most folks don't really doubt their partner. I feel this act as foolish.

Nevertheless.. moving ahead.. if someone has a love-past, maybe the TRust factor with the current one might be shrinking a bit. And still, people can be madly in love.. when I say madly.. yeah literally they can madly in love. And that doesn't gurantee the fact that, the madness is on same levels ..and through all this .. where does even TRUST come here?

Trust only comes, when you want to really move ahead with them.. especially in offline world. For me, Offline or Online hardly matters.. because emotions are emotions. Interestingly folks who says Trust forms the basis of love, I guess they have a Third Eye that can help them see the trust, and help their brain to make the DECISION OF LOVE!

Magic of love doesn't need trust, but a life of peace truly demands trust. Most folks think, Girls have trust issues over guys, and they might be correct. But the girls trust issues can be sorted out if the Guy is a true Gentleman, not only someone who is Gentle with other woman. But once a guy starts doubting a girl, I really don't' think things can mend. It takes courage, at times it takes life to build trust, to come out clean, or even more courage to accept and still hope the relationship works out.

I know my message is bloody long, but I'm here to express opinions on how I feel, than just make a passerby comment.

Love and Trust are more like two sides of a coin. Each can exist without the other - BUT EVEN IF ONE IS ABSENT THE COIN HAS NO VALUE.. IN THIS CASE, LIFE HAS NO VALUE!

Trust does'nt disappear at the blink of an eye -
Mate, it's got to do more about the nature of each individual than the sort of relationship a couple are sharing. I have known cases, where someone was willing it give a relationship a million chances, and a few just ended a relationship in a flinch of an eye. In both cases, few have been wrong and few have been right.

Once that threshold is broken, only then love starts fading away -
Still telling you with experience in real life, and being a mute witness...

LOVE... (you can add True before it).. is something that bloody doesn't go less or more.. it just stays there.. more like the mighty oceans! Waves come and kiss the shore, doesn't mean the water levels have gone down. The same happens with the Bloody LOVE! Once you love a person, forever you love them. Just with time, age, new memories, intellect, and control over one's own emotions, we learn ways and means to move on, and lead a life that is not we intended with the respective person from the past. And I'm sure, that "LOVE" doesn't happen so often, and it can happen few times in life!

Just my POV. nice to see ur views maTE!

Love, trust, lust are intertwined !!! One cannot exist without the other !

Somehow this Gen Z seem to associate only A and C ,while the B has gone flyinggg out the window !!!!

Unforuntately, the way they paint the Western World was on similar lines! But I bet you, I have seen more sincere honest people in the west, than here in India (why India alone.. ah . because we - the indians in general - boast a lot about ethics n morals). Maybe, there are still some folks who are quite true. .and yes.. LUST has always been there for millenia, and I guess people are more expressive in this generation. People have always been lusty, and the modern tech provides more anonymity, which is why we feel there is so much lust interwined in this society.

Love and Trust and Lust can exist independently.
Love is driven by emotions/feelings!
Trust is driven by experiences!
Lust is driven by hormones!

But I find it not true.

If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
Don't know but ummm trust is pillor u know I don't want to think about my lover all the the i mean whole day worrying that what is she doing is she doing something unexpected lol u know what I mean...i don't want to be in that state so trust is important.. for this atleast to feel safe even though we r away for a while from eachother.

Zinuuuuuuuuuuu

Love and Trust are more like two sides of a coin. Each can exist without the other.

When you trust somebody, and you don't love, meh! Who cares? It's not even the subject of discussion.
The problem is when you love someone, and cannot trust them.
That is where the problem starts.

For those who believe LOVE and TRUST are interwined, maybe, they should realize that those two are independent
and one can healthily exist without the other. If people still don't agree, they should ask themselves "So trusting someone means
loving them"? Absolutely not rite? At least a BIG NO for me!

Love - simply put it.. a feeling/emotion that you are inclined to share with an individual. Few say they share everything (which I believe is a Joke),.. and few still crave for their privacy (unsure to what extent, but yeah they do crave for privacy)

Coming to Trust, it's more on the lines of How much you can believe and why you want to believe someone. If an individual has a clear past (here im exclusively bringing about the topic of romantic relationships in the past), most folks don't really doubt their partner. I feel this act as foolish.

Nevertheless.. moving ahead.. if someone has a love-past, maybe the TRust factor with the current one might be shrinking a bit. And still, people can be madly in love.. when I say madly.. yeah literally they can madly in love. And that doesn't gurantee the fact that, the madness is on same levels ..and through all this .. where does even TRUST come here?

Trust only comes, when you want to really move ahead with them.. especially in offline world. For me, Offline or Online hardly matters.. because emotions are emotions. Interestingly folks who says Trust forms the basis of love, I guess they have a Third Eye that can help them see the trust, and help their brain to make the DECISION OF LOVE!

Magic of love doesn't need trust, but a life of peace truly demands trust. Most folks think, Girls have trust issues over guys, and they might be correct. But the girls trust issues can be sorted out if the Guy is a true Gentleman, not only someone who is Gentle with other woman. But once a guy starts doubting a girl, I really don't' think things can mend. It takes courage, at times it takes life to build trust, to come out clean, or even more courage to accept and still hope the relationship works out.

I know my message is bloody long, but I'm here to express opinions on how I feel, than just make a passerby comment.

Love and Trust are more like two sides of a coin. Each can exist without the other - BUT EVEN IF ONE IS ABSENT THE COIN HAS NO VALUE.. IN THIS CASE, LIFE HAS NO VALUE!
You are Spot on!!

Don't know but ummm trust is pillor u know I don't want to think about my lover all the the i mean whole day worrying that what is she doing is she doing something unexpected lol u know what I mean...i don't want to be in that state so trust is important.. for this atleast to feel safe even though we r away for a while from eachother.

Zinuuuuuuuuuuu
I am not saying to stay with someone you don't trust.

But I find it not true.

If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
(My POV, may be I'm wrong)..
Love can exist without trust, but it might be incomplete or fragile. In the absence of trust, love can be marked by suspicion, insecurity, and emotional turmoil. Without trust, individuals might question each other's intentions, leading to misunderstandings and conflicts. Relationships that lack trust can be emotionally draining and challenging to maintain over time.

Besically I'm trying to say the Role of TRUST, Trust is a crucial element of love because it creates a sense of emotional safety and security. When you trust someone, you believe in their honesty, reliability, and good intentions. This allows love to flourish in a healthy and nurturing environment. Trust enables partners to be vulnerable, open, and authentic with each other, fostering deeper emotional connections.

Last edited:
(My POV, may be I'm wrong)..
Love can exist without trust, but it might be incomplete or fragile. In the absence of trust, love can be marked by suspicion, insecurity, and emotional turmoil. Without trust, individuals might question each other's intentions, leading to misunderstandings and conflicts. Relationships that lack trust can be emotionally draining and challenging to maintain over time.

Besically I'm trying to say the Role of TRUST, Trust is a crucial element of love because it creates a sense of emotional safety and security. When you trust someone, you believe in their honesty, reliability, and good intentions. This allows love to flourish in a healthy and nurturing environment. Trust enables partners to be vulnerable, open, and authentic with each other, fostering deeper emotional connections.
Yes, I was saying from the pov of a loyal partner