• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can love exist without trust?

Yes, I was saying from the pov of a loyal partner
Let me be practical.... sometimes there are trust issues on their partner still she loves him...thats why she sends n*des...coz she just love him and want him.
But yeah thats not the real love coz it has fear also.

I guess that was a bad example haha....

OK, come to the zozo chatroom platform...
There are lots of fake accounts but still some peoples can manage their Love temporarily not on a TRUST basis but as a LUST form.

So if you want pure love you need trust obviously. but also, without trust love can be happen temporary (depends on their mentality).

Last edited:
I have always heard people saying if they don't trust you they don't love you. Trust is the base of love.
But I find it not true.
I believe you can love somebody and not trust them
We have our reason to not trust and believe them, probably they broke our trust in past and we caught them lying , betraying.
Not trusting somebody is cause of their actions and character , it's not associated to our love.
Trust doesn't come from the love we have for them.

So, if someone tries to manipulate with this thought process that if you don't trust me, you don't love me..
If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
WHY SHOULD i have to trust u? "Give me a simple reason".... i have no idea who you are.. or whatever you showyourself its definitely not u..

Trust = Love.

For example....when u look at a strange dog... it won't trust at the first sight.. it gonna take time to build that trust to pair with each other...

This behavior belongs with all mammals I guess... so its not that easy...

I have always heard people saying if they don't trust you they don't love you. Trust is the base of love.
But I find it not true.
We have our reason to not trust and believe them, probably they broke our trust in past and we caught them lying , betraying.
Not trusting somebody is cause of their actions and character , it's not associated to our love.

So, if someone tries to manipulate with this thought process that if you don't trust me, you don't love me..
If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
Some situations..

But I find it not true.

If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
Every relationship needs trust...
Either family, friends or love.
Ex: When a father makes his child fly in air, child laughs alot and spread his hand while coming down with a trust only that his father is there.

When a kid needs trust then definitely othe person also seek for trust in any relationship.

((My view))

Love is req trust but both r very different...

Last edited:
WHY SHOULD i have to trust u? "Give me a simple reason".... i have no idea who you are.. or whatever you showyourself its definitely not u..

Trust = Love.

For example....when u look at a strange dog... it won't trust at the first sight.. it gonna take time to build that trust to pair with each other...

This behavior belongs with all mammals I guess... so its not that easy...
That ain't love from the dog. It comes close because it does not see you as a threat. That animal behaviour cannot be aligned to mammal behaviour.

Can we do the same with wild dogs? We take domestic dogs for granted.

Trust n love can never be d same - POV

That ain't love from the dog. It comes close because it does not see you as a threat. That animal behaviour cannot be aligned to mammal behaviour.

Can we do the same with wild dogs? We take domestic dogs for granted.

Trust n love can never be d same - POV
I'm afraid I have to disagree with your statement... it might be your opinion I accept it, but I will never agree with it..

But I find it not true.

If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
You know the moment you post it you knew:p

"love can't be done without trust:Xd

You think you can someone without even trusting..

I guess you haven't ever loved someone

if you love someone, Without even trusting,Then You never love them in first place...

Building Trust with people takes time, falling love for a person without spending much time

Wake up to the reality

it isn't a movie Like you fall in love with someone at first sight..

it isn't always same in real life , virtual world is different

Trust comes when you have 100% understanding and freedom on the other partner. It will never be so ideal in any relationship. It's love and freedom which are intertwined, not love & trust.

But I find it not true.

If there's no trust
There's no love.
It's pure crap, honey.
Don't fall for it.
Trust and respect are basic pillars of love.
In my opinion, if he/she can't trust you, then they can never love you.