• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Beta chat issues

These are the messages in my email from chatzozo so you have the correct email address,

Attachments

• Messages in my emai account from chatzoz.jpg
    Messages in my emai account from chatzoz.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 13
you have the correct email i am getting messages from you but none that request verification?? Where is the verification request ? How can I verify it there is no request?? Why does my profile in Beta say Verified?
dont listen to him. he's not staff. show me a ss of where it is asking you to verify please.

These are the messages in my email from chatzozo so you have the correct email address,
thats for the forum. ok, not beta chat. you have to turn that off here in your profile. go to your profile here in the forum, then to your prefrences and turn off email notifications

it has now let me in. But there was no captcha this time it comes and goes. Thanks I hope it keeps working.

it has now let me in. But there was no captcha this time it comes and goes. Thanks I hope it keeps working.
yes, the captcha has been turned off, there was a bug in the new version, but all those emails you get is from the forum, and that is set in the prefrences section of your profile here in the forum. if you want to stop getting all those turn off email options

yes, the captcha has been turned off, there was a bug in the new version, but all those emails you get is from the forum, and that is set in the prefrences section of your profile here in the forum. if you want to stop getting all those turn off email options
I dont mind the emails as they can remind me to check the forum thanks for your help