Absolutely! Asur was on another level The storyline, twists and the whole concept kept me hooked till the endIn my opinion asur both parts are goated .
I don't watch series.I mean, I have seen it, but I don't remember it now.I recently watched an explanation of the series ('From')it's good.In my opinion asur both parts are goated . What's your
You have to be patient for just two episodes, Then maybe you won't feel bored anymoreI don't watch series.I mean, I have seen it, but I don't remember it now.I recently watched an explanation of the series ('From')it's good.
I like movies, not series, because I don't have the patience to wait and see what happens next.It's a bit boring.
Asur?You have to be patient for just two episodes, Then maybe you won't feel bored anymore
Its about all web seriesAsur?
Its about all web series
MovieOh ..tell me your fav movie
YesMovie
Asur, You're right u think many times I watch this seriesIn my opinion asur both parts are goated . What's your