• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best Indian web series according to you ?

In my opinion asur both parts are goated . What's your
I don't watch series.I mean, I have seen it, but I don't remember it now.I recently watched an explanation of the series ('From')it's good.

I like movies, not series, because I don't have the patience to wait and see what happens next.It's a bit boring.
 
I don't watch series.I mean, I have seen it, but I don't remember it now.I recently watched an explanation of the series ('From')it's good.

I like movies, not series, because I don't have the patience to wait and see what happens next.It's a bit boring.
You have to be patient for just two episodes, Then maybe you won't feel bored anymore
 
Top