• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Badges

you had to wait the full 6 months, you were 2 days early when you asked about this and the system hadn't given you the badge yet, NOW it has and I can add it. you have to have a registered Beta chat ID, since I no longer upgrade badges in the old UI.
sir , I have Beta chat ID is Ashokekumar .... please if u allow me a pro badge .. I will be oblige sir .

you had to wait the full 6 months, you were 2 days early when you asked about this and the system hadn't given you the badge yet, NOW it has and I can add it. you have to have a registered Beta chat ID, since I no longer upgrade badges in the old UI.
Sir,I have resistered Id in Beta chat. My beta chat id is Ashokekumar. Please check it up and do the needful sir. Thank u sir.