• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Badges

Ladybugs is considered as the sign of good luck most humans who don't like insects also like to watch ladybugs ......n then comes the butterfly which are certainly one of the most appealing creatures in nature they get out the harmful creatures n make the nature beautiful

In the same way girls are the lucky charms n beautiful thing in the world so there is no mistake in considering the badges of girls as ladybug n butterfly :inlove: :giggle:
Well explained @Aashman ...

Ladybugs are seen as lucky and bring good fortune. They are associated with love, prosperity, and good luck.

Butterflies symbolize transformation, hope, and faith. They can indicate that hope, change, or transformation is coming your way.

Ladybugs is considered as the sign of good luck most humans who don't like insects also like to watch ladybugs ......n then comes the butterfly which are certainly one of the most appealing creatures in nature they get out the harmful creatures n make the nature beautiful

In the same way girls are the lucky charms n beautiful thing in the world so there is no mistake in considering the badges of girls as ladybug n butterfly :inlove: :giggle:
I think you are right :clapping:

incase some of you didn't know you can "feature" the badges you've earned here in the forum. Simply go to your profile, if you've earned a badge, it will show. You then click on the "speaker" next to the badge and it will now show up as an icon under your name. :Like:
Please support me I want earn 30 reaction

incase some of you didn't know you can "feature" the badges you've earned here in the forum. Simply go to your profile, if you've earned a badge, it will show. You then click on the "speaker" next to the badge and it will now show up as an icon under your name. :Like:
as per to day in forum my achievements as follows ... Message .. 410 , Reaction .. 638andPoints .. 93 and my profile age 6 months ... is there any chance to have any Badge .. in favour of me ? ...

Ok Hades

My Bengali room chat ID is .. Boy Friend ( New bee) . I like to have a Pro Badge so that I can decorate my chat profile and may have coloured text .. which I feel very amazing . So sir how can I get it .. thank you sir ...

My Bengali room chat ID is .. Boy Friend ( New bee) . I like to have a Pro Badge so that I can decorate my chat profile and may have coloured text .. which I feel very amazing . So sir how can I get it .. thank you sir ...
Create intresting threads earn points and when u meet the badge criteria u can get it