• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are you one of those people that turn everything dirty?

Hmmm oh looky looky I've reached 12th or 13th comment :D So here comes the story

There was me and wifey talking, about the heater in her house, and she said someone was sending the plumber to fix something.

Let's read again shall we :D

All normal story! But that's when our talented dirty minded friend @Administrator comes in and asks "who's fucking a plumber" o_O o_O that was our faces right there, followed by a Errr..... no one? To what wifey explained again someone was fixing the radiators. We then decided to tease a little and suggested that he wanted some plumber action so he could get his pipe checked :D

he then tried to get me into the joke, but that went horribly wrong lol

He suggested me to become some black plumber guy to go and check his pipe! So yeah he sorta likes plumbers now I think :D

So that's one of the stories! Of how one simple convo in one afternoon became all dirty with fantasies involving plumbers and their iconic buttcracks in those muggy, dirty sweaty jeans!

Now if I don't get killed till this is read I will sure to tell another story when I hit 20th comment!

See yaaa and wish me to survive! :D

Let's rusty trombone like a two bit Muppet Jazz band, and following that trend we can reach our hands up eachother and see who talks first.