• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are you one of those people that turn everything dirty?

D

Deleted member 59

We all have those friends/relatives who have one natural talent: turning every single topic into something extremely dirty!

Want some exemple?? I'll share! :D

Remember one of friends episodes in which Rachel asks Joey how he can turn anything into a dirty topic? And he says this epic line:

unnamed (2).gif

Well I got a friend just like that. We may be discussing some random topics such as plumbing, and this guy will just think of sex immediately!

We all do innuendos and such every now and then, but are you one of those poeple who just see sex in everything??? If This post gets more than 3 comments I will share the full plumbing story behind it! :D

Will I get yelled over this, me wonders..... Ha let's wait and see!

I know that friend lmao and yes I have a husband who does the same ,Hades can make anything sound dirty lol this could fun btw

holly fucking molly :D 3 is fucking low shit comment.. u got be a talented person to turn all shit story into SEXY ones :D

I said talented :D and also 3 comments so I can give details faster :D

I think you don't have to stress about it :D people might already figured it out themselves, who might that be.

LOL looky looky hahahahah soon when I get time I will tell the story! :D And if it hits 10 comments I will tell two stories how about that lol

you seriously made this? really? hahaha you KNOW i'm going to rule this thread Gaia. the fact that said "turn it sexual" omg i can turn you around and upside down, and you dont even have to walk, its right there in the bed.
:Devil::Devil: